Useless.

That's no a bad tune hoopy i thought you'd be into boyzone or Daniel O'Donnell or some pish..that's a couple of times I've been wrong tonight..i think my judgement of character is slipping.
Don't you sell yourself short hun, I'm sure you're a wonderful judge of character, you're just struggling to remember your own character....
"Maria, I just met a girl called Maria...."
Tune!

That's no a bad tune hoopy i thought you'd be into boyzone or Daniel O'Donnell or some pish..that's a couple of times I've been wrong tonight..i think my judgement of character is slipping.
Wee fred the purple pointy heided bhun is back and still getting the stones kicked right oot him.

How's Mrs Fred and your puncture repair kit keeping?

What aboot your lassies, Fred? They still breaking your balls for being a sexist eunoch? only asking pal.

Quite appropriate handle is clay, but this is gonna be a duck shoot instead of a pigeon shoot, ok buddy, me old mucker ye.

Wee fred the purple pointy heided bhun is back and still getting the stones kicked right oot him.

How's Mrs Fred and your puncture repair kit keeping?

What aboot your lassies, Fred? They still breaking your balls for being a sexist eunoch? only asking pal.

Quite appropriate handle is clay, but this is gonna be a duck shoot instead of a pigeon shoot, ok buddy, me old mucker ye.
Martin

Have you been smokin'those cinnamon sticks and totties again spherical you've lost me pal.

Members online

Latest posts

Back