Useless.

Martin

Have you been smokin'those cinnamon sticks and totties again spherical you've lost me pal.
By the way, Fred, how is the gonk these days?

Tell the big maddie, I was asking for him and that I'm still waiting for that doorchap fae the polis.

Tell him that he's got a fellow fuckwitted flat-earther on here too and that I miss his mad conspiracy theories and ninja skills

My view of a true fan are completely different to you. A true fan loves Celtic. They feel a connection to every Celtic fan on the planet. They see a Celtic top in tenerife and smile and chat to that supporter even though they dont know them. The sit on the noise waiting on the guys with boaxes given them updates of what's going on. They teach their kids who live 400 miles or 4000 miles away from the stadium what it means to be a Celtic fan and the responsibility that comes with. They know their history. They do not exclude people that cannot afford to go to every match.
:unsure:aye and were still waiting ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and waiting :sleep:

:unsure:aye and were still waiting ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and waiting :sleep:
Ask the players and manager who they'd rather have in their corner and that's the measure of a true fan, Kelly.

These vinegar-pussed, lemon sookers that greet, whinge and whine aboot everything fae fans singing to only beating teams by 6 and 7 aren't worth the price of admission to Celtic Park.

I know who I'd rather have in my corner and it's sure no Mr 40-years-of-season-tickets-man.

Ach, ye can knock that cunt oot wie misses, Hoopy (dinnae mention his missus though, he's sensitive aboot that ever since he had to get sellotape to plug the puncture........maybe he shoud'nae be such a wee prick).
After the missus drove my car through a three feet deep flood, fucked the exhaust, semi killed the clutch I thought my problems were over this week, then today she dropped the phone I bought her and smashed the screen, fuck me I'd rather be a confused french troll with split personality issues!

xhbwvr9omi741.jpg

After the missus drove my car through a three feet deep flood, fucked the exhaust, semi killed the clutch I thought my problems were over this week, then today she dropped the phone I bought her and smashed the screen, fuck me I'd rather be a confused french troll with split personality issues!
Just wait until she tells you about the affair with the milkman. 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back