Useless.

aye very good. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y) ..so without reading, my guess is numerous banal religious references and animal metaphor speak?

Here goes.....deep breath.....
Jinky post negative post as per usual. People cant be bothered so tell him were to go. New member (💩) pops up and tells hoopy to fuck off (1st post) new member (💩) references subjects from months ago so either existing member troll or lurker (you might know them hun🤣...joking docco)...then I'm told I'm not a real fan as I cant get to to games from Surrey...then none of us are real fans. Shamrock gave me the clap. Hoopy makes new member (💩) kinky. Boabs going to teach me soldiers song....my favourite song is Derry walls. I reveal I'm actually a hun.....jesus was mentioned a couple of times. Theres a few ideas who new member (💩) is..

Jinky post negative post as per usual. People cant be bothered so tell him were to go. New member (💩) pops up and tells hoopy to fuck off (1st post) new member (💩) references subjects from months ago so either existing member troll or lurker (you might know them hun🤣...joking docco)...then I'm told I'm not a real fan as I cant get to to games from Surrey...then none of us are real fans. Shamrock gave me the clap. Hoopy makes new member (💩) kinky. Boabs going to teach me soldiers song....my favourite song is Derry walls. I reveal I'm actually a hun.....jesus was mentioned a couple of times. Theres a few ideas who new member (💩) is..
And I got asked out on a date, twice! 😺

Usual then? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)

Back