V.A.R.

The Shamrock

Forgive me if we're going over old ground but we've all been aware of the shocking decisions that have been made in the past week or two by our incompetent referees so does anyone think VAR could or should be introduced to the SFL?
Personally I think it would have advantages considering Celtic are usually on the receiving end of poor decisions and it would allow refs the chance to prove that they aren't biased. I'm keeping an open mind, however.

Forgive me if we're going over old ground but we've all been aware of the shocking decisions that have been made in the past week or two by our incompetent referees so does anyone think VAR could or should be introduced to the SFL?
Personally I think it would have advantages considering Celtic are usually on the receiving end of poor decisions and it would allow refs the chance to prove that they aren't biased. I'm keeping an open mind, however.
The SPFL will come up with the bog-standard pish about the fiscal cost of such an operation.

The SFA will back up that pish with the bog-standard shite about the cost of replicating it across all standards of football.

Objectivity is not an option

Mon tae fvck, Shamrock how can yee expect financially challenged clubs like 'The Rangers' afford an outlay that would prove they're a bunch of hacking cvnts & ?boy is permanently scoring goals from an offside position. Also it will never catch on aw they tapes getting jammed in the var player. ?

Back