V.A.R.

Ive often wondered who wants to be a referee anyway? What kind of person would put up with all that abuse, I mean you can't please everyone, right?
I'll tell you what kind. The control freaking kind. The same kind we've all seen at some point in our lives. The kind who just love a wee bit of power, where ever they find it. Thats why they don't want VAR. They dont want someone in a wee room taking away their god like status in the form of a whistle. Until its forced on them, they won't have it. We need this to happen.

Craig Levein thinks that Celtic and Sevco should use their Euro money to fund VAR for all clubs.

That's like your neighbour asking you to install CCTV in all the houses in a street at your expense because you have a higher salary than him .
And good luck on getting the GASL to part with anything other than another statement condemning Scottish football admin and Celtic .

Last edited:
Craig Levein thinks that Celtic and Sevco should use their Euro money to fund VAR for all clubs.

That's like asking your neighbour asking you to install CCTV in all the houses in a street at your expense because you have a higher salary than him .
And good luck on getting the GASL to part with anything other than another statement condemning Scottish football admin and Celtic .
Tell him we'll buy him a new lawnmower instead.

I think Var will happen,but when,the SFAandSPL will delay as long as possible as it's not in their interest to be proved so wrong.its now on trail in the English Premier league also in quite a few European countries as well.I can see it being made a part of entry into European competitions at both club and international level,which will really stump both organisations as they will have to comply.,roll on I say HH

Just read BR is all in favour of it. He quite rightly points out peoples (I think he means managers) jobs are on the line because of these 'honest mistakes' we keep seeing so frequently (was it ever any different)? The DR (I know) said yesterday there could be a meeting in the New Year to discuss it. With all the clubs reps, players reps, Ref reps, fuck me even the reps reps all there. Interestingly the SPFL/SFA have said even if they agree to introduce it it won't be in time for next Season because they have to do 'trials' for a season so that they can work out any teething problems.
Why don't they just ask the English/UEFA the results of theirs?

That's like your neighbour asking you to install CCTV in all the houses in a street at your expense because you have a higher salary than him .
GASL won't be putting his hand in his pocket for VAR. If he is the least bit interested in it, he'd be putting his hand in someone else's pocket. He has deep pockets and short arms... though when it comes to other people's pockets he is Mr Tickle!

Ive often wondered who wants to be a referee anyway? What kind of person would put up with all that abuse, I mean you can't please everyone, right?
I'll tell you what kind. The control freaking kind. The same kind we've all seen at some point in our lives. The kind who just love a wee bit of power, where ever they find it. Thats why they don't want VAR. They dont want someone in a wee room taking away their god like status in the form of a whistle. Until its forced on them, they won't have it. We need this to happen.

Same people that want to be cops. They just never got enough attention. So any attention will do eh?

VAR, if everyone truly fears no-one wits the problem.

For diddy teams run by avril and the like why ye moaning when a solution to all the ills in yer heid is available.

To the sfa and the signatories of the 5 way agreement if y’all want the transparency that yeez all bang on you do, why not?

Members online

Latest posts

Back