Vaccine ?

Saw this earlier re the share issues

Homunculus 2nd December 2020 at 22:25

"I think it's worth bearing in mind that the Rangers support aren't being asked to buy shares here.
20,000 of them are being asked to gift £500 each so that a company (CIC) can buy those shares.
As far as I am aware Club 1872 doesn't have 20,000 members, in fact possibly less than half of that.
To get all of them to pay in £500, and another10,000 or more to pay it is going to be some going."

Really are gullible fuckers put onto a pay up scheme to Dodgy Davie boy thinking they have a say and shares you could not sell in a car boot sale. The other 49% shareholders might decide to walk away from their debts, what will Billy Big Baws do about that when he is left holding the confetti, .

We still get colds and flus with the flu jab only difference is the jab fights it, what if you took a vaccine for covid all new, and then you develop symptons, do you trust its just similiar to the flu jab and this will work, has anyone had a jag who did not have it and then been put into a contamined state to see the effects.
I don't have the answers mate, maybe the vaccine wont be perfect but hopefully it's a big improvement on what we have now, people losing their jobs, vulnerable people in isolation and thousands of people dying .

Saw this earlier re the share issues

Homunculus 2nd December 2020 at 22:25

"I think it's worth bearing in mind that the Rangers support aren't being asked to buy shares here.
20,000 of them are being asked to gift £500 each so that a company (CIC) can buy those shares.
As far as I am aware Club 1872 doesn't have 20,000 members, in fact possibly less than half of that.
To get all of them to pay in £500, and another10,000 or more to pay it is going to be some going."

Really are gullible fuckers put onto a pay up scheme to Dodgy Davie boy thinking they have a say and shares you could not sell in a car boot sale. The other 49% shareholders might decide to walk away from their debts, what will Billy Big Baws do about that when he is left holding the confetti, .
That's along the lines of if you gift me 1600 quid I'll buy myself an ounce of gold.

(If anyone wants to gift me 1600 quid please PM me, the gold will go to a good home)

Edit comparing hun shares to gold was a mistake, my bad.

Last edited:
Has to be kept at -103 degrees,from manufacture to vaccination
60+million folks to be vaccinated,twice,
'can you guarantee the integrity of the supply chain'?
'er yes, once delivered,it can be stored in an ordinary fridge for 5 days'
are there any side effects?
'yes, but their mild'
will there be different doses for different age groups?
Folks with underlying health issues?
are there any long term side effects?
🍺 🥳

Covid, are there any long term side effects apart from death of course, yep. I've said it's between the devil and the deep blue sea but I'm more at risk of being hospitalised by Covid, folk with heart problems and died of the virus have the highest mortality rate even more than those with breathing issues.

Covid, are there any long term side effects apart from death of course, yep. I've said it's between the devil and the deep blue sea but I'm more at risk of being hospitalised by Covid, folk with heart problems and died of the virus have the highest mortality rate even more than those with breathing issues.
Ah'm fecked anyway Shamrock,if they don't do home visits,ma local surgery's just phuqed me off for the flu jab,cos ah can't get to the surgery 🍺 🥳

Ah'm fecked anyway Shamrock,if they don't do home visits,ma local surgery's just phuqed me off for the flu jab,cos ah can't get to the surgery 🍺 🥳
That's outrageous. Most surgeries have a housebound list but they are being left to the end as far as I've been told because if they're stuck in then they have less chance of catching the flu. You'll have to chase anyone from your door if they have a snottery beak.

Back