Vaccine ?

That's outrageous. Most surgeries have a housebound list but they are being left to the end as far as I've been told because if they're stuck in then they have less chance of catching the flu. You'll have to chase anyone from your door if they have a snottery beak.
When a told her a wiz disabled and housebound,she said 'so ye don't want the the jab then',ah said aye ah want the the jab', she said well come doon tae the surgery then! 🍺 🥳

This is the fingers crossed vaccine, we will be guinea pigs, it's the chance anyone who has the jab will have to take, the experts are already admitting that they don't know how long the drug will be effective for, even scarier, they don't have any idea about any dangers we might face in the long term due to any side effects from the drug, this is why most drugs take a long time to come onto the market, but this thing has been rushed through to try and save the economy.
I will take it, but my arse will be knitting socks as the needle goes in.

Och there will always be scepticism about any new drug/vaccine. I will take my chances because what’s the alternative 😷
Not to take the chance and see what happens to those that do, whilst still taking measures like wearing a snood as it is winter anyway and its cold so snood keep neck warm and doubles up as mask when shopping, time summer comes and its too hot for a snood you will have the results of the guinea pigs.

This is the fingers crossed vaccine, we will be guinea pigs, it's the chance anyone who has the jab will have to take, the experts are already admitting that they don't know how long the drug will be effective for, even scarier, they don't have any idea about any dangers we might face in the long term due to any side effects from the drug, this is why most drugs take a long time to come onto the market, but this thing has been rushed through to try and save the economy.
I will take it, but my arse will be knitting socks as the needle goes in.
Ill wait six months and see what happens first 😬

Saw this earlier re the share issues

Homunculus 2nd December 2020 at 22:25

"I think it's worth bearing in mind that the Rangers support aren't being asked to buy shares here.
20,000 of them are being asked to gift £500 each so that a company (CIC) can buy those shares.
As far as I am aware Club 1872 doesn't have 20,000 members, in fact possibly less than half of that.
To get all of them to pay in £500, and another10,000 or more to pay it is going to be some going."

Really are gullible fuckers put onto a pay up scheme to Dodgy Davie boy thinking they have a say and shares you could not sell in a car boot sale. The other 49% shareholders might decide to walk away from their debts, what will Billy Big Baws do about that when he is left holding the confetti, .
nobody wants his shares at that price

Why not get the gullible on the hook for the confetti and get your cash back asap

Also if that company get finance from fans over 5 years

they can take it too a ticketus type company and get that money today to buy new shares which would be on hook for that company at expense of the fans if it goes pear shaped

tickets gets their cash from the finance deal even if club goes burst

king gets a return on worthless shares

as well as the chairman fees he already recieved

he loses nil

gets his shares sold

and its all legal

no different to the Whyte scam just a different way of doing it that gets finance today covered by real money contract but the gullible get the bonus of being the risk takers instead of the master arch criminal

he left them in a healthy position with no debts (no laughing now)

very similar to Enron type escape and extraditing a foreign national known glib and shameless criminal will be tricky if he has trust funds to disappear into wind.

Not factual but possible, and well you were warned never to deal with the man at face value cause a high court judge warned you.

is king the part of Paul Murray illegal method that David Murray talked about in high court trial involving Whyte?

I discovered a cure back in March
Here in Portugal, there is an extremely potent drink called Medronho...it literally blows your head off and cures all ailments...it's distilled from the fruit of the medronho tree (also called strawberry tree)...anyway, I believe we already have the cure as shown in the picture below (covid left, medronho fruit right)

21723461_LN99G.jpeg

When our creators from the mother planet started experimenting here on earth to create the perfect human they used all parts of earth as big petrie dishes. When they found that the homosapian was the best creation they swooped down in their spaceships and destroyed everything else. Now the younger generation have grown more intelligent, a better version of us oldies so the aliens need to get rid again of the useless people. They can't swoop in with their spaceships anymore, we got to smart. We have bombs. Wars are costly so instead they created covid. But its taking to long. So now they have their lizard infiltrators (bill gate and the queen) making drugs to inject us to get rid quicker for the new master race of tech zavvvie humanoids......moral of the story. To much free time, lots of meds and watching Ancient Aliens on Sky History isnt good for you 😁😁😁😁

When our creators from the mother planet started experimenting here on earth to create the perfect human they used all parts of earth as big petrie dishes. When they found that the homosapian was the best creation they swooped down in their spaceships and destroyed everything else. Now the younger generation have grown more intelligent, a better version of us oldies so the aliens need to get rid again of the useless people. They can't swoop in with their spaceships anymore, we got to smart. We have bombs. Wars are costly so instead they created covid. But its taking to long. So now they have their lizard infiltrators (bill gate and the queen) making drugs to inject us to get rid quicker for the new master race of tech zavvvie humanoids......moral of the story. To much free time, lots of meds and watching Ancient Aliens on Sky History isnt good for you 😁😁😁😁
Are you still on the morphine Lubo??????? That's some fkn stuff.

Serial killer!!! (sorry Tet , he's taken your title) 🤣🤣

Serial killer!!! (sorry Tet , he's taken your title) 🤣🤣
remember strange hearsay is often a mask for confession, as is hiding out in Portugal with the Maddie peepo

Are you confessing your criminal mind through projection docco?

Should the Portuguese police be coming to investigate your allegations?

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Back