Valencia v Celtic - Mestalla Stadium, 21 February - all comments here

Talk of Ralston and Johnstone being elite class is an assessment too far for me. I am not convinced either will even be regulars for us, elite class, to my mind, means good enough to play for anybody. They aren’t in that bracket, unless that bracket has gone the way the English claim they have world class players when they just aren’t.

I do think young Dembele is in the elite class potential. But only potential, as he is just a kid, he is small and I think he needs to grow and develop core strength to fully reach the level his undoubted skill could take him.

Over the last couple of years, I tried not to think he would be our player, as I genuinely thought one of the richer clubs would steal him, so when Celtic announced we had signed him I was delighted.

He will need to be able to take a clatter off of grown men. As all our players have had to. I’m not sure his stature right now would allow that and for that reason I don’t think he would be risked too often, too soon.

He for me is a potential game changer for us, moving us up a level if he can handle the physicality of the game, particularly in our team, in this league. Look at the treatment meted out to KT. He though is hard as Fucking nails and he struggles at times with those bastards who try to hack him out of the game. Will the MIB protect young Dembele? Will they fuck.

If he can deal with that he will be outstanding and I can’t wait until he is a regular but I will understand going easy on his introduction and hope Lawell seeks to up his wages and extend his contract. I agree with Shamrock, that Lawell will see him firstly as a potential payday ensuring he adds to the bank balance that triggers his fucking bonus.

That aside, last night showed us all that with a couple of quality additions our team can compete and it should be Lawells number one task to get off his Fucking arse and secure them. Doing that and having Dembele in the mix too would delight us all. I have deep concerns wether Lawell will act though. He drags his heels content with a bank balance and fails to recognise that investment will enable us to qualify for the CL and the amount of money that brings.

We are down £60m because he shat it in the summer, let other close the gap and for that alone he needs to make amends. I hope he does, I hope he does every year, maybe after last night the penny will drop as to how good we will be with a few additions.

If he gets them and Dembele is in there too then we will fly. He fucking better because the support are pissed off being led by people with zero ambition who balk at bursting a tenner.

Proud of the team last night. Let them go to another level Peter. It’s long overdue. We will all be watching.
Growth hormone can give him the strength to play earlier

Not since BSE or mad cow disease to us.
Their was a post about this think it was kds just after we played man city ,and talk was certian players small o stature or strength were using it
if i come across the post i'll stick it upfor a read

Members online

Latest posts

Back