Valencia v Celtic - Mestalla Stadium, 21 February - all comments here

Oh and 4-0 Celtic tomorrow. Valencia think they have the game won. We will get 2 first half goals...they will come out 2nd half going for it but we will be fired up to fuck. We will get our 3rd between 60 and 70 minutes and the 4th will come in injury time as they push their whole team forward trying to score!!! Fucking easy!!!

Oh and 4-0 Celtic tomorrow. Valencia think they have the game won. We will get 2 first half goals...they will come out 2nd half going for it but we will be fired up to fuck. We will get our 3rd between 60 and 70 minutes and the 4th will come in injury time as they push their whole team forward trying to score!!! Fucking easy!!!
Fucks sake!! are you nostradamus in disguise??

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! 4-0,we're gonny rich Lubo, rich ah tell ye!!!!!! Hic!

???

Here goes...my first post on here. Can Hayes be a good left back (when KT is injured)? I thought he did really well against Killie and I reckon he is a better option than Izzie for tomorrow night. Any thoughts?

Well Tomo, not too hard is it ??

Yeah. I have to say JH can do a job for sure.

He’s a wee grafter my only reservation is he shoots his load to quick in the final third.

What i mean is in his excitement he seems to get greedy and go for it himsel when he’s way off.

The last game i wasnt always sure that he overshot the pass i had a feeling he wasnt interested in the pass but havina dig himsel which was way off.

Good post pal. HH ☘️

JH is a very good footballer but obviously he has a wee bit more to learn at LB. It goes without saying that he has been unlucky since joining with injuries and he has no chance of claiming the position permanently but he looks like a very good squad player. Hope he gets a run tomorrow night in the Mestalla.

Members online

Latest posts

Back