Valencia v Celtic - Mestalla Stadium, 21 February - all comments here

Well Tomo, not too hard is it ??

Yeah. I have to say JH can do a job for sure.

He’s a wee grafter my only reservation is he shoots his load to quick in the final third.

What i mean is in his excitement he seems to get greedy and go for it himsel when he’s way off.

The last game i wasnt always sure that he overshot the pass i had a feeling he wasnt interested in the pass but havina dig himsel which was way off.

Good post pal. HH ☘️
Av been knowing to do that in the final third?

Sinclair has to play as Left Back.He provides high tempo in the game, he is very usefull because he can defend at the same time.He would be a fake version of Tierney and also he can score.
Burke has to play as a winger in front of Sinclair.
Weah is a lethal weapon with mentality and he should be in the starting xi.Ajer should start instead of Simunovic.I trust him more than Simunovic in terms of counterattack and defense.He has enough experience but he is somehow confused while he is on pressure.Definetely we should use Oko Flex as a substitute but he is not on the mission squad.Oko Flex could even be in the starting xi because he has talent and motivation,he could outrun the Valecnia defenders.He is very eager to play and he would go 100%.The purpose is to have fast players in key positions to press Valencia from the start and then make substitutes with quick players as Johnstone Eduard or Hayes to refresh the team while maintaining the tempo.

Sinclair has to play as Left Back.He provides high tempo in the game, he is very usefull because he can defend at the same time.He would be a fake version of Tierney and also he can score.
Weah is a lethal weapon with mentality and he should be in the starting xi.Ajer should start instead of Simunovic.I trust him more than Simunovic in terms of counterattack and defense.He has enough experience but he is somehow confused while he is on pressure.Definetely we should use Oko Flex as a substitute but he is not on the mission squad.Oko Flex could even be in the starting xi because he has talent and motivation,he could outrun the Valecnia defenders.He is very eager to play and he would go 100%.The purpose is to have fast players in key positions to press Valencia from the start and then make substitutes with quick players as Johnstone Eduard or Hayes to refresh the team while maintaining the tempo.

WHat about the young Dembele?

Could use Aitchison as a Forrest to help our the mission?

Maybe even play with 7 outfeild players and 4 goalkeepers that way all the goallies feel special?

And they can confuse everyone with this new fake formation?

Maybe even play with 7 outfeild players and 4 goalkeepers that way all the goallies feel special?

Maybe the guy has a point TET as this game IMO is a no brainer game, why not try and see if we have players who can adapt to another position and try it out at a decent level.

Maybe the guy has a point TET as this game IMO is a no brainer game, why not try and see if we have players who can adapt to another position and try it out at a decent level.

Yeah something different must be worth a shot in Europe for certain

Sincair has remarkable defensive skills.He comes down through the left side helping the defenders so put him as a Left back.With his speed he can clear the area very fast and push high.That will work because Tierney is a defender with rare attacking abilities.You have to adjust that fact and you can somehow fix the absence of Tierney by having Burke also as a winger to help Sinclair for his task.

Never know big chap might find a gem.

The more i think about it. I would like to see if your new style would work so hopefully it will get a chance.

Could be just the magic we need tonight.

HH

Sincair has remarkable defensive skills.He comes down through the left side helping the defenders so put him as a Left back.With his speed he can clear the area very fast and push high.That will work because Tierney is a defender with rare attacking abilities.You have to adjust that fact and you can somehow fix the absence of Tierney by having Burke also as a winger to help Sinclair for his task.

WHo should be the striker this evening?

I'm up for a bit of experimentation, just a bit wary about the porential for injuries.

Otherwise, there is nothing to lose - so why not?

I must admit I would like to sign weah for the team permanently. He is fast and looks very likely to get better every year.

Not sure PSG would sell him but I would love him to sign for real.

He is a nice person and a fantastic striker.

I hope he can score a goal tonight
He's an impressive young man and his Father must be proud of his development, TET.

I'm praying we can prise him away for just another season, but there is a diamond there and if he continues to progress, then the sky's the limit.

I must admit I would like to sign weah for the team permanently. He is fast and looks very likely to get better every year.

Not sure PSG would sell him but I would love him to sign for real.

He is a nice person and a fantastic striker.

I hope he can score a goal tonight

I can’t see us signing him, but I can see us getting him for another year. As for scoring, anybody scoring tonight would be brilliant. I’m feeling relatively calm today as I don’t think we can do it. I only hope we put up a decent show. Away games for us have been a trial. I have been to about 14 away games in Europe and haven’t won one. Most under MON. Until we address our defence being not fit for this level, I think that a continuation of that state of affairs is a certainty to continue.

I can’t see us signing him, but I can see us getting him for another year. As for scoring, anybody scoring tonight would be brilliant. I’m feeling relatively calm today as I don’t think we can do it. I only hope we put up a decent show. Away games for us have been a trial. I have been to about 14 away games in Europe and haven’t won one. Most under MON. Until we address our defence being not fit for this level, I think that a continuation of that state of affairs is a certainty to continue.

CAnt argue with that TV.

I used to plan my annual leave for European fixtures before it became too costly and soul-crushing.

It's the hope (and the hangovers) that kills you!

Believe he will be here another 12 months it's all about experience and coaching ,champions league experience and playing with winners should help with his development
Did PSG not extend Edouards contract by a year before we signed him
Also heard a rumour that PSG are watching the development of young Karamoko

Back