van bronckhorst

I watched some of it on hun TV and it was funny as fuck. If you'd just listened to the commentary and not watched it you'd have believed the huns had 11 of the best players on the planet! Everyone of them are incredible players. Every time Aribo touched the ball I'm sure one of them jizzed himself! Hibs should have had about 12 players sent off.
After hibs scored the 1st.
Hun 2 says, we're used to going one down, won't affect us, with the quality we have.
Hun 1 interrupts, that's 2-0
Hun 2, oh, I still think we'll score 3 or 4 with the quality we have.
Hun 1, penalty to hibs. (Now sounding suicidal)
Hun 2, oh.....
😹

Next soundbite I'm after is ST telling Gio "should of been in the tunnel"

Ffs the hun pr team must be taking a look at the nearest windae

Nowhere to hide with player and ex player analysis.

Derek (media training) was thinking ffs this is a shit show

Thankfully goldson and St got some mic time before DM attempted to fan the flames

Was just over on fester fester, total hun meltdown, everyone getting the blame slippy running away, van bankbust, hiding in the stands, goldhun, more-or-less, tav-pen, McGregor, banjo boy, pensioner Davis, all finished, teams kaput 🤣🤣🤣
I think we may have underestimated the number of brain cells a 'Sevco' fan has.
Such an insightful analysis indicates to me, the existence of at least one.

"End of an era" "rebuild"
Some of the follow follow isolated quotes
Apart from Davis and Shagger they are all prime age under contract - still there.
Ffs.
How do they come back from this?

Tell you something. Not everyone in the dressing room will back Goldsons comments. They were aimed at a few.

Let there be carnage

Apart from Davis and Shagger they are all prime age under contract - still there.
Ffs.

Tell you something. Not everyone in the dressing room will back Goldsons comments. They were aimed at a few.

Let there be carnage
Fucking quick era! I've got things in the fridge that lasted longer than that! 😹

Ffs.

Let there be carnage
There certainly will be carnage. Watch out Mount Florida and Langside, the bears are out of their cages.

Members online

Latest posts

Back