van bronckhorst

Ano the klan think he's gonny walz in and its all gonny be bran new🤭 this run of games think its 11 before they play us on 2nd he needs to keep them ahead then in January he's got to punt a couple of players buy in new ones and get them settled into the squad and winning right away I don't think that's possible it's all about us if we keep up our levels and keep the pressure up on them they will crumble HH

I really don't understand why any celtic supporter would give too hoots about this plank taking over at the shithole.
They have not got 1 player that could get into our team, at best a couple might make the subs bench and that would only if we had a few injuries or Ange was saving them due to slight knocks.
As for the orange fuck himself, he has got a free reign to make a name for himself and "Dog shit" will do for starters.
This season is all about what we do out on the pitch, against park the bus and anti football teams, cheating mib's and our own untrustworthy board, and even with all them elements against us, it still won't be enough to stop us from regaining our trophies back.
Will enjoy the meltdown from the zombies further down the line, but for now our focus should be totally upon our team without giving too fucks about what is going on over at the shithole of scummy bastards.
HH

I really don't understand why any celtic supporter would give too hoots about this plank taking over at the shithole.
They have not got 1 player that could get into our team, at best a couple might make the subs bench and that would only if we had a few injuries or Ange was saving them due to slight knocks.
As for the orange fuck himself, he has got a free reign to make a name for himself and "Dog shit" will do for starters.
This season is all about what we do out on the pitch, against park the bus and anti football teams, cheating mib's and our own untrustworthy board, and even with all them elements against us, it still won't be enough to stop us from regaining our trophies back.
Will enjoy the meltdown from the zombies further down the line, but for now our focus should be totally upon our team without giving too fucks about what is going on over at the shithole of scummy bastards.
HH

Correct John....it's about what we do that counts

HH
That's it in one,let's do our stuff out on the pitch&put 3 or 4 past whoever is in front of us.Let's become unbeatable & uncheatable-HH

New orange away strip, in preproduction as we speak, think that the 4th away tap oan sale, no doubt the gullibllliy”s will snap them up, memhet will be really busy in the run up to Xmas 🤣🤣
Fucking idiots according to the books the castore deals pure shite so the clubs not making alot from the sale of one top they bought record numbers of tops last year and made 1m aff it cause they got 3m upfront on the books it says 4m from retail overall 😁 another great deal signed by they're saviours🤣🤣

HH
Bang on John 👍I can honestly say the only time I have ever seen ranjurs play is against us. Other than that I have absolutely no interest in that horrible entity 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

HH
Exactly mate fuck them we will win this league HH

Fantastic manager as everyone knows, I mean , to fight relegation in the Chinese league is far and away better than winning the J league in Japan and taking your nation to a World Cup Finals. 🙄
These sycophantic wanks that are our national press here gi me the boak so they dae

Fantastic manager as everyone knows, I mean , to fight relegation in the Chinese league is far and away better than winning the J league in Japan and taking your nation to a World Cup Finals. 🙄
These sycophantic wanks that are our national press here gi me the boak so they dae
im pretty certain he is trusted trustee of a trust deed oir two

seems to like playing for clubs who hae a history of side contracts imo

Back