VAR in Scotland.

POD

How can anybody have confidence in a fair impartial implementation of VAR in Scotland, when you see the red card upheld for Porteous, while Lunsdstrum escapes totally free ?

Overseen by the same people.

Another corrupt SFA window dressing joke.

Last edited:
How can anybody have confidence in a fair impartial implementation of VAR in Scotland, when you see the red card upheld for Porteous, while Lunsdstrum escapes totally free ?

Overseen by the same people.

Another corrupt SFA window dressing joke.
Have to agree POD. I’ve heard/read different views on the Porteous challenge the majority of them I agree with that it was not a red and at most a yellow or it wasn’t even a foul. We have all seen far worse that didn’t have a red card out come. Halliday on McGregor for example he did make contact with his ankle and that could have been a season ender at least and the (cough!) ref was 2yards away. In the same game similar challenge for the ball only the player was higher off the deck with both studs showing and not even a mention.

I see a brazilian getting charged with attempted murder after booting lumps out ref then while on ground booting his head

i watched a clip of it on twitter

it was rather horrendous

I see a brazilian getting charged with attempted murder after booting lumps out ref then while on ground booting his head

i watched a clip of it on twitter

it was rather horrendous

If this was Scotland and a *rangers player, VAR would overturn it m8.

VAR does not need to be assessed in a Scottish studio. It could just as easily be based in England and surely that would be acceptable to everyone. Our fear is that the bigoted mistakes of the masons in black will be confirmed by the masons in VAR. Simple solution - base it in England where they have experienced VAR assessors. VAR is supposed to prevent 'honest mistakes' so let's not compound the problem by even more 'honest VAR mistakes'

VAR does not need to be assessed in a Scottish studio. It could just as easily be based in England and surely that would be acceptable to everyone. Our fear is that the bigoted mistakes of the masons in black will be confirmed by the masons in VAR. Simple solution - base it in England where they have experienced VAR assessors. VAR is supposed to prevent 'honest mistakes' so let's not compound the problem by even more 'honest VAR mistakes'
dont think thats a solution tbh

Masons are there too, and 1 ring rules them all

Scot free is in the upper echelons

They all swear an oath to the leadership system

Internationalism hidden in plain sight

Its rigged there too imo

Just not quite as biased as here where more than 50 percent of referees past and present are ruled by their oath

And. since ibrox is built by design to mimic a masonic temple in the entrance to main stand, it may well actually be a masonic temple

if the refs are masonic and they have an oath to protect the temple system then the more members you have in key roles, the more you can rig any system to suit the shot callers

If rife throughout the world

they control media
they control finance
they control most parliaments

And they dont need to declare their confluct of interest

in this wee country its even more concentrated

Blame Kafflicks

fire of london, blame kafflicks
Guy fawlks blame kafflicks
Any crime they commit blame kafflicks

And imo the distress signal protects any masonic member of a certain level of degree

its no a coicedence imo that ibrox has level 5
And hampden have level 6

its the same organisation imo

no secret will be revealed

just ask assange

I thought he was offside, and to be honest I think the offside rule is pretty much arbitrary and subjective, to say nothing of the fact that it's as incomprehensible as relating how gravity works or explaining the end of "2001: A Space Odyssey."

That said, though, ESPN provided this explanation:

One more thing: The more I watch it, the more it appears Odsonne Edouard is offside when Mikael Lustig headed the ball forward to him when Celtic beat the Diet Huns to win the Treble Treble in the 2018-19 Scottish Cup. My guess is that the same ruling they used for Mbappe applies here.

dont think thats a solution tbh

Masons are there too, and 1 ring rules them all

Scot free is in the upper echelons

They all swear an oath to the leadership system

Internationalism hidden in plain sight

Its rigged there too imo

Just not quite as biased as here where more than 50 percent of referees past and present are ruled by their oath

And. since ibrox is built by design to mimic a masonic temple in the entrance to main stand, it may well actually be a masonic temple

if the refs are masonic and they have an oath to protect the temple system then the more members you have in key roles, the more you can rig any system to suit the shot callers

If rife throughout the world

they control media
they control finance
they control most parliaments

And they dont need to declare their confluct of interest

in this wee country its even more concentrated

Blame Kafflicks

fire of london, blame kafflicks
Guy fawlks blame kafflicks
Any crime they commit blame kafflicks

And imo the distress signal protects any masonic member of a certain level of degree

its no a coicedence imo that ibrox has level 5
And hampden have level 6

its the same organisation imo

no secret will be revealed

just ask assange
Agreed, if it was set up in England, it would make no difference
Remember this clown, and his hatred of all things Celtic

Latest posts

Back