VAR watch.

There you go folks.

If anyone thought VAR will be a good thing for Scotland, now you know.

The CCV was close. Hearts player had straight leg, studs up. Both players went 50/50, Hearts player was never in control of ball. That's not given other end.

Not sure why Ralston goal was disallowed. Hearts player launches himself to ground, ref blows. McLean, who also saw a motherwell player dive in front of Berni last weekend, before giving them the foul, agreed that a hearts player falling over was a foul.

The handball was blatant cheating, from McLean again.

Despite today's shocking VAR decisions, I am still in favour of it. It will make it harder for them to defend the bias and hide the corruption that we all know has gone on forever in Scottish football. It will be open for all to see now.

Despite today's shocking VAR decisions, I am still in favour of it. It will make it harder for them to defend the bias and hide the corruption that we all know has gone on forever in Scottish football. It will be open for all to see now.

How does it?? What time are they bringing McLean out to answer questions on his decisions then??
Who's holding them to scrutiny?
We have just witnessed them cheat us. Not teething problems. Cheat us.
Without a care in the world.
Do the English care?
Or the Spanish?
Germans maybe?
FIFA?
UEFA?
They haven't cared up to now.
I love your enthusiasm POD but I'm sorry to break it to you....today was a taster of what's to come. McLean will get on with his week, no questions asked.

It only going to get worse mate!!

How does it?? What time are they bringing McLean out to answer questions on his decisions then??
Who's holding them to scrutiny?
We have just witnessed them cheat us. Not teething problems. Cheat us.
Without a care in the world.
Do the English care?
Or the Spanish?
Germans maybe?
FIFA?
UEFA?
They haven't cared up to now.
I love your enthusiasm POD but I'm sorry to break it to you....today was a taster of what's to come. McLean will get on with his week, no questions asked.

It only going to get worse mate!!
I don't doubt at all what you say Lubo. My own thoughts are not dissimilar. But I would like to think it would put the Celtic Board under pressure which they will find harder to ignore. Hopefully it will give other managers more courage and strength in their criticisms of dubious decisions. Because VAR is not based on an instant on field decision and provides as many opportunities as you like to analyse a decision, there is less excuse for the wrong one. If this continues to happen consistently from the same operators then the operators' competence and credibility can be questioned more regularly and publicly than an instant on the field refereeing decision. Hopefully so anyway. Big question for me is. How long is this learning process that we have heard so much about today going to last for?

I don't doubt at all what you say Lubo. My own thoughts are not dissimilar. But I would like to think it would put the Celtic Board under pressure which they will find harder to ignore. Hopefully it will give other managers more courage and strength in their criticisms of dubious decisions. Because VAR is not based on an instant on field decision and provides as many opportunities as you like to analyse a decision, there is less excuse for the wrong one. If this continues to happen consistently from the same operators then the operators' competence and credibility can be questioned more regularly and publicly than an instant on the field refereeing decision. Hopefully so anyway. Big question for me is. How long is this learning process that we have heard so much about today going to last for?

The usual operators drink in hun pubs and have their photos taken.
They don't hide it.
VAR won't make them hide it.
Today's decisions weren't hard decisions to get right. We were cheated in full view.
The LRA answer to no one.
VAR will get worse.
Today a hun, who's brother was a hun who chose NI over Scotland and another hun, who trains sevco youth players failed to stop us using VAR, as much as they tried.
Next time, I doubt they'll make the same "mistakes"......but we won so who cares, eh??

The LRA has been built over the best part of 100 years.

Every member has been vetted and promoted under the understanding that they believe in the same outcome.

Nothing has changed their direction.

From highlights being shown on the telly to live cameras covering every angle of the park.

Not even the birth of social media and the threat of being caught in a Bellshill pub after a match has changed their views of who should represent their brotherhood.

You don't build an organisation to just watch it crumble. You change with the times and weaponize what ever you can to assist you, in this case VAR.

The usual operators drink in hun pubs and have their photos taken.
They don't hide it.
VAR won't make them hide it.
Today's decisions weren't hard decisions to get right. We were cheated in full view.
The LRA answer to no one.
VAR will get worse.
Today a hun, who's brother was a hun who chose NI over Scotland and another hun, who trains sevco youth players failed to stop us using VAR, as much as they tried.
Next time, I doubt they'll make the same "mistakes"......but we won so who cares, eh??
That’s the problem Lubo, when we win the board adopt a why bother we won anyway attitude, and if we drop points they say people will think it’s just sour grapes.
Accross at the bigotdome if the slightest decision goes against them statements are issued and legal threats are made to the SFA. Resulting in the mibs given even more license to cheat us. Things will never change while we have such a gutless board 😡

It up to our board to put together a dossier and take it to uefa and ask them to look at the dubious refereeing decisions, call a press conference let the world know what’s going on, put pressure on the corruption in our game, if they know they are being watched it will start, any referees that have “connections” to the Huns should never be allowed to ref our, or their games, make them state what team they support or had season tickets for

It up to our board to put together a dossier and take it to uefa and ask them to look at the dubious refereeing decisions, call a press conference let the world know what’s going on, put pressure on the corruption in our game, if they know they are being watched it will start, any referees that have “connections” to the Huns should never be allowed to ref our, or their games, make them state what team they support or had season tickets for
That would rule out most Scottish refs then BB

It was a red TET, IMO.
VAR got it right but there is no chance, if it had been a hun player, that the ref would have been told to have a look.
it probably was a red.

But 7 mins added or was it 15 mins?

on top of that in celtic match good goal chopped off- no var check

a clear hand ball in hearts area no var check

seems like my concerns are already in play

why is it red called by var

But no check on var for good goal or handball in box in celtic favour?

it probably was a red.

i was listening on bbc scotland extra

when rangers got goal the commentator said 89 minute goal and still 7 to go.

i thought id check bbc update online to see if maybe my radio was lagging

but it said 0 v 1 and 90 +4

goal hadnt been registered on their clock at 94

yet the commentry on radio was saying goal was 89 minute

game finished on radio at 5pm exactly

i dont think game started at 4.08 pm

something very very wrong imo

it probably was a red.

100% agree.

Walsh blew for a foul at the Ralston goal.
He then spent a few minutes chatting to VAR....coming up with some sort of reason to why it should not be a goal.
What did they settle on?
What was the reason?
I saw no reason why it was disallowed.
They don't have to tell anyone their decision?
Why wasn't the hand ball given?
It was clear as day.
Again, they don't have to justify their decisions.
They make these calls and don't have to explain why.
Surely that's open to corruption.
Add to that the possibility of bias.
Not a good situation.

Members online

Back