VAR watch.

i was listening on bbc scotland extra

when rangers got goal the commentator said 89 minute goal and still 7 to go.

i thought id check bbc update online to see if maybe my radio was lagging

but it said 0 v 1 and 90 +4

goal hadnt been registered on their clock at 94

yet the commentry on radio was saying goal was 89 minute

game finished on radio at 5pm exactly

i dont think game started at 4.08 pm

something very very wrong imo

Goal definitely came on the 89th minute.
I think the 1st half dragged on a bit. Think there may have been 4 added minutes in 1st half. And then 7 minutes 2nd half.

My mate is a hun. Offer him the chance to watch a Celtic game and make decisions on it and I promise you, you offer him £1,000,000 to be impartial and he would knock it back. He would rather help us lose than be fair......and if it was the other way, I'd make sure the huns lost every match I was officiating!!!

The situation we are in at the moment is worse than the scenario above.

Because we have officials who get to take the cash and be corrupt!!

The more corrupt the better, as the appointment of McLean to our match has shown.

My mate is a hun. Offer him the chance to watch a Celtic game and make decisions on it and I promise you, you offer him £1,000,000 to be impartial and he would knock it back. He would rather help us lose than be fair......and if it was the other way, I'd make sure the huns lost every match I was officiating!!!

The situation we are in at the moment is worse than the scenario above.
i agree

its always been that way

inherrent bias means masonic refs will be for the masonic temple stadium even when they are thinking they are unbiased

As with radio

masonic commentators will comply with the grand master

var should be run by foreign refs who dont have any interest in scottish football

there should be a dedicated eufa team running all var and their decisions should be recorded in real time to hear why they called it

This has been a good day. We did not play well. Some players had performances way below their abilities. But it is another away win at a difficult venue. Another three points, and another match down of a tough schedule. Like you all, I suffered through that match. Disappointed, angry, sick, exasperated, elation and finally relief. But with the win, no injuries, and the Klan dropping points has made it a cream topping day on the cake. Enjoy it folks. I intend to. 🍀 💚 🍻

Last edited:
There you go folks.

If anyone thought VAR will be a good thing for Scotland, now you know.

The CCV was close. Hearts player had straight leg, studs up. Both players went 50/50, Hearts player was never in control of ball. That's not given other end.

Not sure why Ralston goal was disallowed. Hearts player launches himself to ground, ref blows. McLean, who also saw a motherwell player dive in front of Berni last weekend, before giving them the foul, agreed that a hearts player falling over was a foul.

The handball was blatant cheating, from McLean again.
McLean seems to have a problem giving handballs in Celtic's favour.

It up to our board to put together a dossier and take it to uefa and ask them to look at the dubious refereeing decisions, call a press conference let the world know what’s going on, put pressure on the corruption in our game, if they know they are being watched it will start, any referees that have “connections” to the Huns should never be allowed to ref our, or their games, make them state what team they support or had season tickets for
The board doesn't even contradict the Continuation Lie when it arises so it isn't likely to make up a dossier. Probably only a supporters' group would be willing to do it.

He also sees fouls whenever a player falls over near a celtic player.
Last week berni beats 2 players. One throws himself to the ground. McLean blows for a foul. Today, player falls to the ground. McLean looks at VAR and decided its enough to chop off Ralstons goal.
and no var or referee minds if red card tackles are overlooked if done on celtic players

He also sees fouls whenever a player falls over near a celtic player.
Last week berni beats 2 players. One throws himself to the ground. McLean blows for a foul. Today, player falls to the ground. McLean looks at VAR and decided its enough to chop off Ralstons goal.
Last week's foul against Bernabei for running between two players was disgraceful. (If one of them was Porteous, I read that he was doing the dying swan stuff again last night).

Since UEFA governs the game of football in Europe, it should also be fully in charge of all referees with examinations (written and practical), accreditation, monitoring and penalties for failing to maintain ethical and professional standards. People like Walsh should not be able to referee - especially in Celtic or sevco matches - because he has a conflict of interests and, for this reason, neither should people in the OO or the masons.

UEFA is quick enough to act when fans or clubs show the wrong banners or field ineligible players so it should be just as easy to punish sub-standard refereeing.

Last week's foul against Bernabei for running between two players was disgraceful. (If one of them was Porteous, I read that he was doing the dying swan stuff again last night).

Since UEFA governs the game of football in Europe, it should also be fully in charge of all referees with examinations (written and practical), accreditation, monitoring and penalties for failing to maintain ethical and professional standards. People like Walsh should not be able to referee - especially in Celtic or sevco matches - because he has a conflict of interests and, for this reason, neither should people in the OO or the masons.

UEFA is quick enough to act when fans or clubs show the wrong banners or field ineligible players so it should be just as easy to punish sub-standard refereeing.

When it suits them or when they are made aware of any wrong doing.
UEFA would only look at scottish football when asked.
And if a club, and not the governing body, where to ask then I'd imagine that would bring a whole lot of other issues to the game in Scotland.
Rangers (oldco) were never punished for fielding ineligible players (side contracts)...not by the spl or UEFA.

When it suits them or when they are made aware of any wrong doing.
UEFA would only look at scottish football when asked.
And if a club, and not the governing body, where to ask then I'd imagine that would bring a whole lot of other issues to the game in Scotland.
Rangers (oldco) were never punished for fielding ineligible players (side contracts)...not by the spl or UEFA.
And even if they had to declare what team they follow the fan base of PTFC and Dumbarton would swell overnight

And even if they had to declare what team they follow the fan base of PTFC and Dumbarton would swell overnight
They may say that you aw support Partick thistle or st Mirren or whoever they wish…….but in the social media age, the TRUTH will come out, school mates, work mates, neighbours, will have evidence that will be posted, and once you’ve been found out to be a liar……the games up 🤷‍♂️

They may say that you aw support Partick thistle or st Mirren or whoever they wish…….but in the social media age, the TRUTH will come out, school mates, work mates, neighbours, will have evidence that will be posted, and once you’ve been found out to be a liar……the games up 🤷‍♂️

Or.....once you've been caught having a pint in a well known sevco supporters pub, you'll have a secret meeting with the Celtic board who will be extremely satisfied and allow you to officiate and continue to cheat in their matches.....so 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣

Or.....once you've been caught having a pint in a well known sevco supporters pub, you'll have a secret meeting with the Celtic board who will be extremely satisfied and allow you to officiate and continue to cheat in their matches.....so 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣
Did our board complain about it?……naw, like aw the cheating, just let it slide, where’s wee Fergus when you need him, he wouldn’t have put up with that, we have a “bawless board” 😡
Another thing. Was abadas offside??
It never showed the replay on sky...do we not get the lines in Scotland??
It looked close.
Aye that Wis well affside, but the Ralston goal should have stood 😡

Did our board complain about it?……naw, like aw the cheating, just let it slide, where’s wee Fergus when you need him, he wouldn’t have put up with that, we have a “bawless board” 😡

Aye that Wis well affside, but the Ralston goal should have stood 😡

I believe our board had a secret meeting with the LRA that they came away satisfied from.
They have made comments about being "deeply concerned" in the past only to then go silent....almost like they are being reminded of their part played in the current shit show that is scottish football.

Back