VAR watch.

It’s the mini huns in Edinburgh who need to speak. The MIBs will try their best to stop us winning the league but we are just too good. The cheating will help the sevvies secure second place in the league. It’s the minis who will miss out the potential riches of the Champions league that comes with finishing second.
How close would the race for 2nd place be with real referees? Would Sevco even be second?
Hopefully they won’t cheat us oot the league but they will be successful in securing second place for Sevco and cheating the minis oot o Champions league.
Every time the Tynecastle Tramp Neilson moans he always includes us in with sevco. Hearts don't have the guts to go to war against their fellow brethern. Just like the rest of the league.

Look how passive Aberdeen were when it emerged that Deadco had been cheating for many years - as usually the third best club they missed out on second places, cup wins, European runs, etc, But not once did they say anything.

The clubs (including us) are all spineless. Remember it was only because the ordinary fans revolted and threatened to boycott buying season tickets that forced the boards to vote against letting the Newco replace the dead tax dodging cheats in the Premier League and then the old 1st Division.

For me, today's Kyogo 'penalty' wasn't one
To be a keeper, you have to be fearless and when you decide to come for the ball, his momentum took him into Kyogo, and if any of his defenders were in the way, they'd have been clattered too
On the Freemason one, the United player (Freeman) deliberately stopped the ball getting through with his hand, he was already booked, and if it happened anywhere else on the park, he'd have been given a second yellow
So, why not in their box ?
And I noticed at one point as we were stringing passes around, the MIB stood still blocking a potential threaded pass forward, so we had to turn back with it
Then there's the constant time wasting, by going down feigning injury, it's beyond a joke

To be a keeper, you have to be fearless and when you decide to come for the ball, his momentum took him into Kyogo, and if any of his defenders were in the way, they'd have been clattered too
On the Freemason one, the United player (Freeman) deliberately stopped the ball getting through with his hand, he was already booked, and if it happened anywhere else on the park, he'd have been given a second yellow
And I noticed at one point as we were stringing passes around, the MIB stood still blocking a potential threaded pass forward, so we had to turn back with it
Then there's the constant time wasting, by going down feigning injury, it's beyond a joke

Keeper had eyes for the ball Dill....I think the elbow into Kyogos hip pushing him into keeper could have been looked at.

I think a few years ago it was acceptable and desirable for goalies to "clean house" and wipe out everyone in their way. In fact, I believe our resident goalie, Spherical Planet, will have pummelled into a fair few folk from behind back in his younger years.

Personally I thought those days were long gone and you weren't allowed to recklessly clatter into opponents so there is a serious risk of injuring them. But obviously the MIBs have decided it is allowed again!

As for the decision to refuse to give a second yellow for such an obvious deliberate handball is just incredible. Bear in mind Bernabei got booked for his "handball" earlier in the season!

Last edited:
We all understand the Pitch Ref has the final decision don't we?
Nothing has changed, if VAR advises him to look at an incident he doesn't have to take their advice.
Yes Bri, we all understand that. But in the dozens of occasions the onfield ref has been asked to check the pitchside monitor to review an incident in Scotland there has only been one single time the ref has not agreed with VAR. Of course, that had to be in favour of sevco for what appeared to most to be a clear scything down of an opponent worthy of a red card.

Especially in the context of what the ref & VAR agreed was a straight red minutes earlier which was not as bad and had mitigating circumstances in that the punished St Johnstone player was pulled off balance by a sevco player which affected him as he tried to make the challenge.

Last edited:
Similar to yesterday's St Johnstone straight red against sevco (VAR did review this incident). IMO neither was a red card, but not even a foul given to us which seems very generous to our opponents.

Saw that LIVE this morning and was spitting nails
Goes right over the ball and into Liel's leg
Fucking tackles like that deserve a red, as on another day, it could end a player's career
The joke yesterday of the Ryan Jack tackle, allowed to go as he scythed a Celtic loan player...guy's a cunt on the highest proportions, and so is this Mason in black today

Back in the day, when I played, we knew to keep well out of the way when our keeper shouted he was coming for it
I went between the sticks a few times, when our goalie couldn't make it, and what I lacked in the fine art of goalkeeping, I made up for with 'enthusiasm'
Those were the days
HH

FFS...I know the world's gone cockeyed when Kneel McCann agrees with me, that the United player should have been sent off today with a second yellow for the deliberate handball in the box
Expect a weekly TavPen in that case, as you get nothing for nothing in this world
WTF is going on ?
HH

Not forgetting the unbelievable awarding of a free kick when the Dundee United player stepped on the ball…..these Hun MIB are looking for any reason at all to give free kicks against us, especially around the box…

Saw that LIVE this morning and was spitting nails
Goes right over the ball and into Liel's leg
Fucking tackles like that deserve a red, as on another day, it could end a player's career
The joke yesterday of the Ryan Jack tackle, allowed to go as he scythed a Celtic loan player...guy's a cunt on the highest proportions, and so is this Mason in black today

With a special mention to Walsh who was the VAR…

I think a few years ago it was acceptable and desirable for goalies to "clean house" and wipe out everyone in their way. In fact, I believe our resident goalie, Spherical Planet, will have pummelled into a fair few folk from behind back in his younger years.

Personally I thought those days were long gone and you weren't allowed to recklessly clatter into opponents so there is a serious risk of injuring them. But obviously the MIBs have decided it is allowed again!

As for the decision to refuse to give a second yellow for such an obvious deliberate handball is just incredible. Bear in mind Bernabei got booked for his "handball" earlier in the season!

It’s as if there’s one set of rules for Celtic and another for…..ach! you know the rest…

Yes Bri, we all understand that. But in the dozens of occasions the onfield ref has been asked to check the pitchside monitor to review an incident in Scotland there has only been one single time the ref has not agreed with VAR. Of course, that had to be in favour of sevco for what appeared to most to be a clear scything down of an opponent worthy of a red card.

Especially in the context of what the ref & VAR agreed was a straight red minutes earlier which was not as bad and had mitigating circumstances in that the punished St Johnstone player was pulled off balance by a sevco player which affected him as he tried to make the challenge.

It would appear there’s a pattern emerging here…

Back