VAR watch.

Lubos left peg

With VAR coming to Scotland soon and, in my opinion, being the worse thing to happen to our game since 2012, I've created a thread where we can put, what I feel, will be many many many "mistakes" made by the officials controlling VAR.

I believe officials will see what they want when they want.

The English FA are very strict on who officiates matches, so you would have to believe there is no agenda, although I suppose that would be hard to prove.
This means when mistakes happen down south, even with the use of VAR, you would have to trust that they are honest mistakes.

I'm currently watching Villa v Chelsea.
Chilwell has just committed a brutal, studs up challenge on a Villa player bursting into the box. The ref yellow carded Chilwell. You can understand why he's booked the player. It happened very quickly. But when viewing the replays, it is very clear that it should have been red.
Now, someone in VAR has decided not to have the ref look at the challenge in slow motion. I'm sure that if he was instructed to, he would have changed the card colour.

That's how easy it is. No questions asked.

I picture that if this happens in scotland and that foul is committed on a Celtic player then the outcome would be the same, yellow card and VAR not used.....I also believe that if the challenge happens to a scum player, the ref is being instructed to have another look and the card changes. Anything to help out one team over every other.

The whole culture of officiating in Scotland, that has been in place since the days before Jock Stein, is not going to magically change because we have a few more huns in a room watching some screens.

VAR Guidelines?

Just finished reading it. Very depressing. Basically, we have a hun in a studio who will be actively looking for anything to stop Celtic on a quick break.....and as I'm typing this I've just came to a realisation!!!

At the weekend, for the first time, (for me anyway), I saw a ref penalise a forward player who was trying to create space for himself (kyogo). Kyogo wasn't grabbing and pulling and pushing, he was darting left and right in front of hibs player. Both players were doing their job. The hibs player blocked kyogo, as he should do in situation. Its all part of their coaching. In their coming together the ref awarded Hibs a foul....out of nothing!!

Was the refs call a little practice run before the VAR kicks off?? Is this the sort of thing Kyogo is going to get pulled up for by VAR every game??

Already, the refs have put a stop to big Gios way of playing the game. The guy cannot use his natural strength. As soon as he goes 50/50 with anyone or holds of a player when in possession, the ref blows the whistle. This will happen more now I guarantee it.

Have they found a way to nullify Kyogos main threat? Was McLean under instruction to try it out in match before they deploy this tactic using VAR?

Am I being to paranoid???

Just finished reading it. Very depressing. Basically, we have a hun in a studio who will be actively looking for anything to stop Celtic on a quick break.....and as I'm typing this I've just came to a realisation!!!

At the weekend, for the first time, (for me anyway), I saw a ref penalise a forward player who was trying to create space for himself (kyogo). Kyogo wasn't grabbing and pulling and pushing, he was darting left and right in front of hibs player. Both players were doing their job. The hibs player blocked kyogo, as he should do in situation. Its all part of their coaching. In their coming together the ref awarded Hibs a foul....out of nothing!!

Was the refs call a little practice run before the VAR kicks off?? Is this the sort of thing Kyogo is going to get pulled up for by VAR every game??

Already, the refs have put a stop to big Gios way of playing the game. The guy cannot use his natural strength. As soon as he goes 50/50 with anyone or holds of a player when in possession, the ref blows the whistle. This will happen more now I guarantee it.

Have they found a way to nullify Kyogos main threat? Was McLean under instruction to try it out in match before they deploy this tactic using VAR?

VAR will put more corrupt Hun MIB on the payroll…..it will extend their cheating careers by years…..and what’s just as bad, is it will no doubt be Sky (which is a Hun cesspit) doing the video editing when VAR is called in to play…

Last edited:

No you are not.... anything to stop Celtic, it will ever cease.
My dear dad was always talking about the corruption in the sixties.
I dare to say how he would react about how open and blatant it is today.

311699853_673497910834406_2065563053186225931_n.jpg

Regarding the criteria for VAR..... Anyone know if off the ball incidents that VAR see will be alerted to the mib?

Anyone who attends Celtic games will know what I'm on about, ie Kyogo Hatate etc being fouled to stop them getting forward whilst the ball is out on the wings.. Funnily enough the worst team in the league for this type of off the ball incident is the one we play on Saturday. 🤷.

Am off to the docs for extra heart pills, gonna need them I think 😳😳

"BBC Scotland showed a documentary on what we can expect from the new system, with Ian Fyfe, the deputy head of refereeing being the man trying to explain what it all means.

Curiously, when explaining how it works, not one clip of one “rangers ” player featured in a “controversial ” moment.

And when referees tried to explain the pressure from fans, only Celtic fans were shown…."

Though they did have a “rangers ” fan telling us how bad the referees were…."

Extract from etims diary today. BBC doing their bit as usual. I never watched the documentary being mentioned but from what Ive read, its the usual BBC propaganda pish

Regarding the criteria for VAR..... Anyone know if off the ball incidents that VAR see will be alerted to the mib?

Anyone who attends Celtic games will know what I'm on about, ie Kyogo Hatate etc being fouled to stop them getting forward whilst the ball is out on the wings.. Funnily enough the worst team in the league for this type of off the ball incident is the one we play on Saturday. 🤷.

It's usually in the violent section.

With VAR coming to Scotland soon and, in my opinion, being the worse thing to happen to our game since 2012, I've created a thread where we can put, what I feel, will be many many many "mistakes" made by the officials controlling VAR.

I believe officials will see what they want when they want.

The English FA are very strict on who officiates matches, so you would have to believe there is no agenda, although I suppose that would be hard to prove.
This means when mistakes happen down south, even with the use of VAR, you would have to trust that they are honest mistakes.

I'm currently watching Villa v Chelsea.
Chilwell has just committed a brutal, studs up challenge on a Villa player bursting into the box. The ref yellow carded Chilwell. You can understand why he's booked the player. It happened very quickly. But when viewing the replays, it is very clear that it should have been red.
Now, someone in VAR has decided not to have the ref look at the challenge in slow motion. I'm sure that if he was instructed to, he would have changed the card colour.

That's how easy it is. No questions asked.

I picture that if this happens in scotland and that foul is committed on a Celtic player then the outcome would be the same, yellow card and VAR not used.....I also believe that if the challenge happens to a scum player, the ref is being instructed to have another look and the card changes. Anything to help out one team over every other.

The whole culture of officiating in Scotland, that has been in place since the days before Jock Stein, is not going to magically change because we have a few more huns in a room watching some screens.
Fuck lubo I thought when I seen this thread u were selling a fancy new designer watch🤣

67 Hail Hail have a podcast on VAR on YouTube…

Martin Boyle goes down in box, no pen, Boyle booked for simulation. Keevins on snyde radio the first historic scottish VAR decision is for cheating. From a guy who shoots down callers when they criticise players. What a wanker Keevins is!!
Please apologise to wankers
The SFA, Scottish MSM, Sky, and the BBC, and all those who are apologists for Lazarus FC, can take a flying fuck, at a rolling donut in my humble opinion
COYBIG
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back