VAR?

Imatim

Are you for or against VAR being introduced to the SPFL?

It would appear a lot of clubs would be for it due to the many bad decisions that have been made.

Do you think it could be abused? If so, how?

Do you think the MIB would lobby against it as it could highlight their (ahem) incompetence?

Who would choose the panel adjudicating and who do you think would be on the panel?

What do you all reckon?

It would appear a lot of clubs would be for it due to the many bad decisions that have been made.

Do you think the MIB would lobby against it as it could highlight their (ahem) incompetence?

Who would choose the panel adjudicating and who do you think would be on the panel?

What do you all reckon?
I don't believe there is a will or a want to take Scottish football kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

The SFA & SPFL will trot out the well-rehearsed standard line of: "replicating the system throughout all of Scottish football", but we know it's to deflect from the hun horror show which is the SFRA.

VAR in Scotland would also consist of digital photoshopping and Spielberg-like special effects to ensure the huns were awarded 10 penalties each game and that every Celtic goal was clearly offside.

What do you all reckon?

VAR would require at least 12 cameras at EVERY match so on a date with a full programme that would require at least 72 cameras

Who would staff the consoles? More MIB? the very ones that we are complaining about having agendas?

Can you imagine Bobby Madman refereeing a Celtic match and Andrew Dallas being in control of the monitor? Doesn't bear thinking about Instead of 1 inadequate HUN bastart trying to shaft usat every turn there would be 2 of the fuckers

HH?

I strongly agree with Var for as everyone agrees the standard of ref in Scotland is terrible and most again agree for the same reason,from what I can gather the observers are made up of ex refs and players the nub comes from which and who. To days technology would make it very difficult to alter a screen showing the ref/ linesman mistake perhaps that's why the SFA are try making excuses not to install it,even though BT offered a free trail?in a previous post I said that in future it will probably be part of entry into Euro competitions but hope it's forced upon them sooner HH

VAR, AW PLEASE!
After the game on Wednesday, on BBC radio Rodgers, actually complimented the filthy cheating hammerthrowers in the Motherwell draggers team.....the horrible fuc kin' maimers that they are.
I saw it completely different! :eek::mad::mad: WTF.
C'mon Brendan, for fuc ks sake, SAY IT AS IT IS.

If anyone heard that other dirty Aberdeen scum bucket Milne on the radio say loud and clear "we will be out to stop Celtic win another treble and so must everyone else"
EH?
So he now suggests unity throughout the league to stop Celtic at all costs.!!
Does that mean we should have the crud kicked out of our players because operation stop Celtic is on?
Milne should shut his big ugly face, and worry about his own fans who hate his stinking guts.

These trash teams are only out to injure our players and NOT play football.....because they CAN'T!
Get your act together, THAT little shi t ROBINSON IS A CUN T, and doesn't have a peanut's worth of footballing nous compared to you or me for that matter.
He compliments his scummy talentless trogs for a 90 minute display of Anthill mob thuggery, and YOU agree!!!!

Time's up for these bastar ds Bren, SAY IT AS IT IS.
You have a duty to protect your players, and after a disgusting foul on Forrest that went unpunished by that bastard Madden, Forrest was getting up, and he glanced around at you in the dugout.....as if to say did you see that! .....and NO FOUL FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
I'm sick to the back teeth of Brendan and his disinterest in what is really going on, on the park and his players being kicked up and down the field.
That was as bad a display of sheer brutality as I've seen at Celtic park in a long time.

Half, yes half of our problems are cheating soil wipe scum like Madden and the orange masonic filth that infest our game, and the other half is a lily livered manager like Rodgers that MUST grow a pair and call these fuc kin faecal fluteballers for what they ARE.
VAR can only do so much........Rodgers MUST apply the bottle.

I Fuc kin' would.

Last edited:
VAR is a yes for me. We are always complaining about mibs so lets get them all the help and technology that we can, eventually the cheats will just fade away and be replaced by new refs that are aware of the technology, long game I know but eventually worth it imho.

VAR is a yes for me. We are always complaining about mibs so lets get them all the help and technology that we can, eventually the cheats will just fade away and be replaced by new refs that are aware of the technology, long game I know but eventually worth it imho.
Hearts and Hibs have offered to pay for it

Members online

Back