VAR

Ray

On the one football forum tonight ,12 weeks in and English football can not cope ,on their piece a number of decisions controversial to say the least ,some of the decisions are totally stupid ,maybe the observers are all wrong ,do we want it up here ,and if so who make the decisions,the Lanarkshire refs Association? One of the decisions decided the players ‘armpit’ was off side ??????hh

It's no' the technology but how the operators choose to interpret the rules that seem to be the problem. If it came to Scotland I think we would be the world leaders in the number of possible interpretations of those rules. It could be quite funny watching the somersaults and backtracking involved if it wisni so serious.

It's no' the technology but how the operators choose to interpret the rules that seem to be the problem. If it came to Scotland I think we would be the world leaders in the number of possible interpretations of those rules. It could be quite funny watching the somersaults and backtracking involved if it wisni so serious.
Aye, it's that shite down south about 'unnatural position of the arms in silhouettes'????

Everybody knows that the dead don't cast shadows, so they zombie fuckers would get away with murder.

Always thought VAR would be for the referee to have the means tae review incidents that occurred during the game, on video screen at the side of the pitch.
No, unlike the NFL in the US, where the referee goes to the sideline and checks the 'incident' the feed would go directly to the Bristol bar, where sy and the helium Hun, would have final say in whether Celtic's goal stood and whether Taveneirs penalty should be retaken, because our goalie blinked
HH

Celtic supporters want it up here to highlight the shambles of referees we have up here but it won't happen unless they stop the 10.
HH🍀
Yes I'd like it for goal line technology but its bigger than that and as previously said who would be the adjudicators? In England the refs are encouraged not to go to the screen at the pitch side, why? Is var the final word or is the ref still the final word? Many loose ends to be sorted out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back