VEGAN KIOSK πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Because I live at ground-zero of veganism (and Shamrock is right, they'll tell you), I have to say the repsonses on this thread are pretty hilarious.

Don't care for the vegan options at Celtic Park?

Don't go to the only kiosk in the entire park offering it!

Pretty simple, no?

The club gets a hat tip for offering food alternatives for those who have made that choice.
Maybe we should put another star on the shirt for feeding vegans?
Scrap that the cunts might think it's a starfish and get offended, "how dare you?!!!"

Because I live at ground-zero of veganism (and Shamrock is right, they'll tell you), I have to say the repsonses on this thread are pretty hilarious.

Pretty simple, no?

The club gets a hat tip for offering food alternatives for those who have made that choice.
Im with you Larry. Why does anyone care about what someone else eats. It disnae matter πŸ˜€

Nice one Andy,,,, Here's a wee true story for you about food snobs, many yrs ago early in the 80's I was working in a restaurant in Blackpool, this one day we were run aff our feet awe day, just as the tea time rush was starting and chaos was kicking in a wee stupid waiter waltz into the kitchen and shouts out

"Chef I've a lady wanting to know if the Tuna fish is Dolphin friendly ",

without missing a beat the head Chef shouted back.

"Dolphin Friendly?tell her it was the best man at Flippers bloody wedding ".πŸ‹πŸ¬πŸ‹πŸ¬

I always wonder if he did πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Brilliant response 50. Loved that πŸ˜‚(y)

Pretty simple, no?

Im with you Larry. Why does anyone care about what someone else eats. It disnae matter πŸ˜€

Chill bhoys we're only having a laugh ;)(y)

Couldn't care less what other people eat, their choice after all, as long as they're not being one of those preachy fuckers wagging their finger and tutting at me when I'm tucking into a cheeseburger then I couldn't give a shit whether people are vegan, vegetarian or live on nothing but lentils and fresh air.

Just find it hilarious how things have changed at the fitbaw......years ago people were pissing in empty beer cans and chucking it at people and now we're in an era where they're too busy running to the nearest recycling bin to chuck away their broccoli burger wrappers.

For some reason it just cracks me up :LOL:(y)

Couldn't care less what other people eat, their choice after all, as long as they're not being one of those preachy fuckers wagging their finger and tutting at me when I'm tucking into a cheeseburger then I couldn't give a shit whether people are vegan, vegetarian or live on nothing but lentils and fresh air.

Just find it hilarious how things have changed at the fitbaw......years ago people were pissing in empty beer cans and chucking it at people and now we're in an era where they're too busy running to the nearest recycling bin to chuck away their broccoli burger wrappers.

Vegan chewin' gum and macaroon bars!!!! 😹 🍺

Its a fair point. If davie dodds was playing nowadays you probably couldn't even sing about him being the elephant man πŸ™‚. Times have changed...

Back