VEGAN KIOSK 😂😂😂

Awww ffs......a Vegan Kiosk! Now all those middle-class Celtic supporting vegans can eat their Brocolli Burgers and Vegan Fries while sitting in their comfy leather seats made from the coos they refuse to eat oot of principle 😕

And before anyone has a go......I know it's not just middle-class people who are vegans......there's poncy working-class snowflakes who are vegans too 😜

Noo where's my fucking Panda Burger 😋

Just waitin for the organic mob to rock up and run off the hundred questions as to where the veggies were sourced were the ingredients cared for in a warm cuddly loving enviroment while being transported in an eco friendly bio diesel vehicle and a report sent with the total amount carbon emissions it took to bring this veggie burger into the food kiosks of Celtic park

anybody who has ever sold at a farmers market will understand all of the above

Awww ffs......a Vegan Kiosk! Now all those middle-class Celtic supporting vegans can eat their Brocolli Burgers and Vegan Fries while sitting in their comfy leather seats made from the coos they refuse to eat oot of principle 😕

And before anyone has a go......I know it's not just middle-class people who are vegans......there's poncy working-class snowflakes who are vegans too 😜

Noo where's my fucking Panda Burger 😋

Nice one Andy,,,, Here's a wee true story for you about food snobs, many yrs ago early in the 80's I was working in a restaurant in Blackpool, this one day we were run aff our feet awe day, just as the tea time rush was starting and chaos was kicking in a wee stupid waiter waltz into the kitchen and shouts out

"Chef I've a lady wanting to know if the Tuna fish is Dolphin friendly ",

without missing a beat the head Chef shouted back.

"Dolphin Friendly?tell her it was the best man at Flippers bloody wedding ".🐋🐬🐋🐬

I always wonder if he did 🙈🙈🙈

Because I live at ground-zero of veganism (and Shamrock is right, they'll tell you), I have to say the repsonses on this thread are pretty hilarious.

Don't care for the vegan options at Celtic Park?

Don't go to the only kiosk in the entire park offering it!

Pretty simple, no?

The club gets a hat tip for offering food alternatives for those who have made that choice.

Back