Viaplay cup final

Covering all the bases.
They missed some Celtic score goals, our midfied is the best in the league,the defence is strong. Thier passes is quick and with purpose and Celtic never stop and best of all our bench is stronger than thier team, no doubt they park the bus play two keepers with the submarine up front diving at every opportunity with the normal trip kick and push as you say Pod thier back up will use any trick they can will not be surprised if some of the ones you listed don’t turn up on the day but we we still beat them

They missed some Celtic score goals, our midfied is the best in the league,the defence is strong. Thier passes is quick and with purpose and Celtic never stop and best of all our bench is stronger than thier team, no doubt they park the bus play two keepers with the submarine up front diving at every opportunity with the normal trip kick and push as you say Pod thier back up will use any trick they can will not be surprised if some of the ones you listed don’t turn up on the day but we we still beat them
Exactly Digger typical hun-tactics against us but we'll come through I have a feeling a hunskelkping is due

Was Madden a season ticket holder at Sevco? A lot of rumours but I've never seen proof...I mean, I don't doubt it but is there hard evidence he's a hun??
Is McLean definitely a hun? Yes, his brother chose to play for Norn Irn, but does that 100% categorically prove he's a hun?
Red Card Ross is a tory leader, there is a long history of dislike between tory supporters and Celtic, but does that make Ross a hun??
I have no doubt every single one of them is a dirty orange bastard...but without clear proof, black and white, on paper proof then its hard to get anyone to listen to our "paranoid" ramblings isn't it??

But then when we have 100% proof.....black and white, on paper, for everyone to see proof what to we get...accused of paranoid fucking rambling!!!
Nick Walsh DOES train sevco youth players. He is in contact with Sevco on a daily basis regarding their youngsters. It's a fact.
Beaton DOES drink in a known Sevco supporters pub in Bellshill. There are photos of him, smiling and drinking away, on the evening where he turned in one of the worst refereeing performances seen in any Glasgow derby.
And these 2 guys have been given full charge of a cup final involving the team they work for/support, which happens to be against their biggest rivals........how the actual fuck is that allowed to happen.....How???
When we get fucked over, which we will, I hold the Celtic board fully responsible. Their surprise, shock and confusion about the refs and VAR. Their secret meetings with the SFA and LRA have amounted to fuck all....and they appear to have just accepted it.

They can try every trick they will not beat Celtic,Celtic are a winning team they are a desperate bunch of has beans we know the lengths they will go to beat us and how many times they have failed every manager they have brought in has failed thier players not one had a offer made for of them the players they got in January rejects from thier teams Personally I can’t see them beating Celtic in fact they will be lucky to finish second I don’t think I will end up disappointed

Celtic are the best team in Scotland but they might struggle against Rangers and their own referees.
We need to score three before halftime. And 10 in the second half
It's a concern and a legit one that has the Celtic supporters almost to a body thinking the same thing, we must get goals on the board early and make the video assistant/mib handouts be secondary and less relevant.

Its disgraceful that the introduction of VAR has led to this even if it was widely anticipated and prophesied by all.

Take Scotland aside for a moment here to consider the impact VAR has had on the game and it's far from a positive influence.

Too many mistakes still occurring all over the world in multiple league systems , too many officials who arent aware of the rules properly, the corruption and cheats in football.

I watched the 6 nations last weekend and the referee is mic'd up, everyone in the stadium can hear him and theres no misinterpretation of the rules, any refereeing mistakes are swiftly dealt with by the VAR and passed on to the ref, nothing takes longer than two minutes to sort out, everyone is in the loop with what's going on.

Why this cannot be and hasn't been transferred into football yet is ridiculous.

The SFA/SPFL with their referee silence and no explanation of how a referee might have come to a certain decision.
This stance does not help.

FIFA and/or UEFA are dragging their heels on this silence from referees here.
A simple directive or rule change that means referees and VAR officials must give a presser post match would help to rid the game of corrupt cheats.

It wouldnt be enough on its own but it could be a start In the right direction, referees would no longer have the option/comfort zone to give a ridiculous decision without backing that up with cold facts on the record after the game.

Just as clubs are expected to provide the manager and a player(s) for pre and post match interviews , so too the referee and one of his sidekicks should have to appear for a post match presser, explaining some talking points during the game and how they came to this conclusion.

It sounds so easy that its likely impossible for the dumbf**s who are the footballing officials here to get it right.

These guys want to be the centre of attention , we should give them it , live camera at the whistle.

Members online

Latest posts

Back