Viaplay cup final

Was Madden a season ticket holder at Sevco? A lot of rumours but I've never seen proof...I mean, I don't doubt it but is there hard evidence he's a hun??
Is McLean definitely a hun? Yes, his brother chose to play for Norn Irn, but does that 100% categorically prove he's a hun?
Red Card Ross is a tory leader, there is a long history of dislike between tory supporters and Celtic, but does that make Ross a hun??
I have no doubt every single one of them is a dirty orange bastard...but without clear proof, black and white, on paper proof then its hard to get anyone to listen to our "paranoid" ramblings isn't it??

But then when we have 100% proof.....black and white, on paper, for everyone to see proof what to we get...accused of paranoid fucking rambling!!!
Nick Walsh DOES train sevco youth players. He is in contact with Sevco on a daily basis regarding their youngsters. It's a fact.
Beaton DOES drink in a known Sevco supporters pub in Bellshill. There are photos of him, smiling and drinking away, on the evening where he turned in one of the worst refereeing performances seen in any Glasgow derby.
And these 2 guys have been given full charge of a cup final involving the team they work for/support, which happens to be against their biggest rivals........how the actual fuck is that allowed to happen.....How???
When we get fucked over, which we will, I hold the Celtic board fully responsible. Their surprise, shock and confusion about the refs and VAR. Their secret meetings with the SFA and LRA have amounted to fuck all....and they appear to have just accepted it.
It’s as if the LRA ask sevco who they would like the officials to be 😡

Describing Nick Walsh as the "best Scottish referee since Bobby Madden" is a terrible indictment of the standard of Scottish refereeing. It highlights the appalling standards Scottish clubs are prepared to accept. And then comparing him to Bobby Madden? That really is scraping the bottom of the barrell for a comparative figure.

Was Madden a season ticket holder at Sevco? A lot of rumours but I've never seen proof...I mean, I don't doubt it but is there hard evidence he's a hun??
I actually don't think that Madden was ever a season ticket holder at Ibrokes. He was probably busy on too many Saturdays reffing at the lower levels to justify the expense of paying for an ST, but he may have used a friend's ST to get into games at that stadium. You may remember a very carefully stage-managed softball interview he had with a very compliant Radio Scotland where this question was put to him and he flat out denied ever owning a season ticket for the Crumbledome.

But for some "bizarre" reason, the interviewer did not follow follow up with the next extremely obvious question, as to whether he was a supporter of any football club or had he visited Ibrokes as a fan of the home team?

I think everyone knows why those questions were never asked...

Describing Nick Walsh as the "best Scottish referee since Bobby Madden" is a terrible indictment of the standard of Scottish refereeing. It highlights the appalling standards Scottish clubs are prepared to accept. And then comparing him to Bobby Madden? That really is scraping the bottom of the barrell for a comparative figure.

I think the similarities between Madden and Walsh are very real…..they are both sleekit Hun placemen, who always serve the best interests of Sevco, as we have frequently witnessed…

Videocelts saying Collum and Clancy given vote of no confidence by the SFA regarding cup final.
Is this the writer coming to this assumption due to them not being chosen.....or was this really discussed and decided upon?

If its true, and not the writers assumption, then one of thing Collum and Clancy have in common is they have both been targets of Sevco and their fan base. So who do we get instead....the Sevcos sweethearts of the LRA.

One game at a time Bhoys. The sheepies await.
Aye Frank one game at a time, bang on sheepies next up.

No Goodwin in the sheep pen will this mean there wont be 21 players in the Aberdeen box I wonder?

The warning signs were there for the Dons in that game calmac returned with a bang.
Possibly the most defensive tactics I've seen in a long time against us from Aberdeen that day.

I remember I was in town getting last minute crimbo pressies ( everyones ) and saw there was 20 minutes to go so I stopped off at the pub to watch the conclusion.

Must admit I was concerned with what I saw, though i never lost belief that the goal would come it wasnt nice or pretty football, anti football - Govan style.

Had Goodwin been able to hold out for the point it might have been different for him there, he may have recieved plaudits. I dont think so though, his weaknesses were blatantly obvious for all to see.

Robson has taken over now I think and it'll be interesting to see how he sets his side up, will he park it or will he see it for what it is? A free hit.
A game that wont define his tenure as boss, will he be adventurous?

The problem with that is what happened to St Mirren, they played pretty well against us for large spells of the game and run out 5-1 losers.

Robson wont want his debut to be a Dundee United style 9-0 thrashing.

I have a wee feeling we might see 4 or 5 Celtic goals again this game, I almost said that we're due to hand out a good thrashing but thats pretty much what's been happening everytime we take to the field.

Celtic 6 v 0 Aberdeen ,

conservative estimate HH 🍀

Videocelts saying Collum and Clancy given vote of no confidence by the SFA regarding cup final.
Is this the writer coming to this assumption due to them not being chosen.....or was this really discussed and decided upon?

If its true, and not the writers assumption, then one of thing Collum and Clancy have in common is they have both been targets of Sevco and their fan base. So who do we get instead....the Sevcos sweethearts of the LRA.
Its the writers assumption ( think) that the SFA by not selecting them for the tie have in effect given a vote of no confidence.

He does go on to say they will likely be awarded the April 8th tie as consolation and hes probably right about that.

That's a problem as there are more than the same 6 match officials every time we meet them.

If those other guys are consistently overlooked for these games then it's A to B to C to B and back to A again every time, no idea if the others would be any better, probably the same , maybe just not initiated into the ludge enough to be trusted to do the wrong thing?

No Goodwin in the sheep pen will this mean there wont be 21 players in the Aberdeen box I wonder?

The warning signs were there for the Dons in that game calmac returned with a bang.
Possibly the most defensive tactics I've seen in a long time against us from Aberdeen that day.

I remember I was in town getting last minute crimbo pressies ( everyones ) and saw there was 20 minutes to go so I stopped off at the pub to watch the conclusion.

Must admit I was concerned with what I saw, though i never lost belief that the goal would come it wasnt nice or pretty football, anti football - Govan style.

Had Goodwin been able to hold out for the point it might have been different for him there, he may have recieved plaudits. I dont think so though, his weaknesses were blatantly obvious for all to see.

Robson has taken over now I think and it'll be interesting to see how he sets his side up, will he park it or will he see it for what it is? A free hit.

The problem with that is what happened to St Mirren, they played pretty well against us for large spells of the game and run out 5-1 losers.

I have a wee feeling we might see 4 or 5 Celtic goals again this game, I almost said that we're due to hand out a good thrashing but thats pretty much what's been happening everytime we take to the field.

Celtic 6 v 0 Aberdeen ,

Barry Robson was a very competitive player. He could play, and he had a bit of dig and the nasty about him. I expect any team he manages to be the same.

I expect a tough game…

Secret societies don’t make public their deliberations.

I think the author may have been suggesting that both Collum and Clancy didn’t have the full confidence of Sevco, whereby Walsh and Beaton did…..the evidence to support Walsh and his bias towards Sevco is impressive. He is their main man…

Celtic 6 v 0 Aberdeen ,

Completely agree with you on Goodwin's tactics that day Winter. Like you, I felt we would score, even if it came a bit late.
Also got to say I like The Dons as a club; really nothing less than shameful that day though.

As for this weekend, same as always from me: just deliver three points.
Take absolutely nothing for granted.

Back