Viaplay cup final

T
Their attempts to cheat us make it all the sweeter when we pummel them. Bring on the Sevvies and their acronym acolytes, SFA, MIB, VAR, LRA. We will take you all on and win.

The problem is, Richy, we won't always beat them. And the clubs silence and the way they allow it to happen will bite us on the arse eventually....and in a big way.
The last derby, our players had a sickness bug, but we should have probably still won had Goldhuns great save been given as a penalty. That's the fine line between us killing of their hopes completely to now having Beale being compared to being equal to Ange....
If we lose in the cup final, and the only way I can see it happening, is the referees assisting them, no one will give a shit when we cry foul. It needs to be pointed out at every opportunity...especially when we are winning. We need our board to put a stop to this. I may cost us a cup....and we haven't won the league yet.

The refs in England have to declare what team they favour that wouldn't work up here they would just like and say whatever team was local were they grew up same as Chick Young (St Mirren) and a few others in the media.Peter Grant reckons 90% of refs favour the huns I would say lifelike 99.5%

Secret societies don’t make public their deliberations.

I think the author may have been suggesting that both Collum and Clancy didn’t have the full confidence of Sevco, whereby Walsh and Beaton did…..the evidence to support Walsh and his bias towards Sevco is impressive. He is their main man…
The heir apparent
Don't be surprised if he shows up one day on a white horse
HH

The refs in England have to declare what team they favour that wouldn't work up here they would just like and say whatever team was local were they grew up same as Chick Young (St Mirren) and a few others in the media.Peter Grant reckons 90% of refs favour the huns I would say lifelike 99.5%
Amazingly enough, when asked, it seems they are all Partick Thistle supporters :rolleyes:
Aye ok, was born at night, but it wasn't last night
HH

We seem to be getting hung up on the refs and var and quite rightly so but it is thir players that openly cheat. With Kent the Fatman now joined by Tillman or tripperman who appears to have taken over from Kent as the penalty maker and of course in the defence we have Max Bygraves one for the old folk that one all backed by the afore mentioned refs and var this what passes for a level playing field in Scotland .humour no it’s what takes place every W.End

Last edited:
We seem to be getting hung up on the refs and var and quite rightly so but it thier players that cheat backed Kent the Fatman now joined by Tillman or tripperman how appears to have take over from Kent as the penalty maker and of course in the defence we have Max Bygraves one for the old folk that one all backed by the afore mentioned refs and var this what passes for a level playing field in Scotland
Don't forget that they get to play 2 goalies too.

T

The problem is, Richy, we won't always beat them. And the clubs silence and the way they allow it to happen will bite us on the arse eventually....and in a big way.
The last derby, our players had a sickness bug, but we should have probably still won had Goldhuns great save been given as a penalty. That's the fine line between us killing of their hopes completely to now having Beale being compared to being equal to Ange....
If we lose in the cup final, and the only way I can see it happening, is the referees assisting them, no one will give a shit when we cry foul. It needs to be pointed out at every opportunity...especially when we are winning. We need our board to put a stop to this. I may cost us a cup....and we haven't won the league yet.
Ye are right man. They can and have cost us leagues and trophies.
Madden robbed Ange of a treble last season with his blatant Cup semi final cheating. Listen to how many times Kevin Thomson says in commentary “Lundstrum got away with one there” or “Bassey got away with one there”
Ronnie DeIla too, the non hand ball v ICT again in a Cup semi final. Robbed Ronnie of a treble too.
They can and will try to influence the cup final result too.
Like you and many others I don’t know what the fuck has to happen before the club will speak up.

Last edited:

But if they declared and lied it would cost them their jobs....and they would be caught out 100%. If, say, Beaton declares he's a Kilmarnock fan, then pictures emerge of him celebrating in a hun pub....he's sacked...because he's breaking the rules set out. At the moment, he, and the rest of them get away with it because they aren't breaking any rules.
Force them to declare and they would have to be honest...the risk of getting caught out and losing a nice wee pay day would be to much for them.
The biggest issue we would have in Scotland if we forced refs to tell us what team they supported...there would be no cunt to ref ours or the scums matched!!!

But if they declared and lied it would cost them their jobs....and they would be caught out 100%. If, say, Beaton declares he's a Kilmarnock fan, then pictures emerge of him celebrating in a hun pub....he's sacked...because he's breaking the rules set out. At the moment, he, and the rest of them get away with it because they aren't breaking any rules.
Force them to declare and they would have to be honest...the risk of getting caught out and losing a nice wee pay day would be to much for them.
The biggest issue we would have in Scotland if we forced refs to tell us what team they supported...there would be no cunt to ref ours or the scums matched!!!
'Force them to declare and they would have to be honest'
END OF STORY
Soon as he opens his yap...

Plenty 1.jpg

Thing is Beaton's already been caught in a Hun pub celebrating a game he himself officiated at and the square root of fuck all was done. Anywhere else in the world he'd, at least, have been suspended and certainly never allowed to ref one of their games again, or ours. In Bonnie Scotland tho, that shit is hunky dory...

Thing is Beaton's already been caught in a Hun pub celebrating a game he himself officiated at and the square root of fuck all was done. Anywhere else in the world he'd, at least, have been suspended and certainly never allowed to ref one of their games again, or ours. In Bonnie Scotland tho, that shit is hunky dory...

But he wasn't breaking any rules. He could have marched down the street in a sash, singing up to his knees before entering the hun pub for a party and there is nothing the SFA or LRA could do about it....if they had any appetite to....which they don't.
We know little Nicky works with sevco youth. In Scotland there is no rule against it so, again, he can wear his sevco trakkie all week at work, pop to the shops in it, go for a pint in it or even, if he wished, travel to hampdump in it next weekend and that would be fine in Scotland.
If referees were made to declare their team, Scottish football would have to wait for between 5 and 10 years to impose their own rules as there just isn't enough refs that don't have a link to the scum in some way. The SFA know this. They will already know what the fans know, and even more.

But he wasn't breaking any rules. He could have marched down the street in a sash, singing up to his knees before entering the hun pub for a party and there is nothing the SFA or LRA could do about it....if they had any appetite to....which they don't.
We know little Nicky works with sevco youth. In Scotland there is no rule against it so, again, he can wear his sevco trakkie all week at work, pop to the shops in it, go for a pint in it or even, if he wished, travel to hampdump in it next weekend and that would be fine in Scotland.
If referees were made to declare their team, Scottish football would have to wait for between 5 and 10 years to impose their own rules as there just isn't enough refs that don't have a link to the scum in some way. The SFA know this. They will already know what the fans know, and even more.
The biggest MIB of them all, the Rev. Mike McCurry, famously got his congregation to sing Simply The Best a few days before he stitched us up again in one of the last ever Old Firm matches. This was filmed by one of them and the laptop loyal in the Scottish media just roared with laughter when they watched their brother's jolly japes, as did the authorities.

I understand where Phil Mac is coming from in his article.
When I have discussed football with my English mates, Chelsea, United, West Ham, Arsenal and Liverpool fans, at first they don't believe me. When they finally realise I'm not making it up they are pretty much in shock. One mate, who enjoys the in-play betting, says he believes there is absolutely no chance that no one is making a bit of cash from it....believed this even more when I showed him the penalty table....I'm not sure if he's made any money from "penalty rangers"...I'll have to ask him.

See Mad Mick has had a go a Sutton saying He was the worst Chelsea player they ever had notice he did not mention his time at Celtic the Big Man has more Silver than Ibloss think he has one when he was with Steave G what an Arse again seeking favour with the Mugs,detest this type of individual dose not care what they say as long as the as they gain from it a Low type of man

See Mad Mick has had a go a Sutton saying He was the worst Chelsea player they ever had notice he did not mention his time at Celtic the Big Man has more Silver than Ibloss think he has one when he was with Steave G what an Arse again seeking favour with the Mugs,detest this type of individual dose not care what they say as long as the as they gain from it a Low type of man

His fall from the media and huns grace will be epic. Pedro levels I feel.

Back