Viaplay cup final

Listen aboot the referee thingy,,all my days watching football in bonnie scotchland,,and all my late da’s days referees have never been our friends,my take is a would rather it’s the high profile hun refs taking our matches as the pressure really is on them?we have had some horrendous ref calls in games but it’s never stopped us doing treble trebles,quadruples??most of the really bad ref calls are from so- called tim refs,Collum,Clancy,don robertson,,57 wins out of 58 games in the leagues!!fuck them all☘️hun cunts.

Honest mistakes are not honest. Referees want to favour Rangers and limit Celtic. VAR is the same. We win despite the refs. We currently cannot have honest refs so we play 11 v 14 each week. Yet we are still obviously the best team. It will be a tough 11 v 16 but we can still triumph.

See they are still useing thier brainwashing machine over at Ibloss,we have seen the result of it on Miller Boyd Ferguson and many others over the years,now we have thier latest bunch of wannabes saying what they are going to do to Celtic in the Cup Final,it’s hard to be serious when you hear thier comments take yesterdays two games on the face of it 3-0 and 4-0 are good scores take Celtics game 4 good goals well taken with a fair amount of skill, on the other hand we have the 3 goals one penalty one free kick Livi reduced to ten men and one they got in play they are 9 points behind the team who they are going to play being ever the optimist even I would be concerned if my team were playing CELTIC in the final still thiers none so daft as folk

Last edited:
Back