Video: Celtic Fans 1988, Pub Celebrations (Rare Footage)

Around what year did fans start buying and wearing celtic tops to matches? Was there a clubs fans who started 1st and everyone else followed? Or which was the 1st club who saw massive money making potential?? I've always wondered this. When you see the older footage everyone is just wearing their own gear. Can anyone remember the season it all changed??

Around what year did fans start buying and wearing celtic tops to matches? Was there a clubs fans who started 1st and everyone else followed? Or which was the 1st club who saw massive money making potential?? I've always wondered this. When you see the older footage everyone is just wearing their own gear. Can anyone remember the season it all changed??
i was first to wear the hoops it was in 71 and as a true real supporter i contacted the club and umbro to set up outlets for other fans to be able to copy my lead

they too became real supporters apart from they boax folk

did a feck

So it was new member (💩) then??🤔

Yer spot on subo, it wis me that started it back in the day..

Wan year Santa Claus brought me a wee Celtic strip fur ma Christmas an a started wearin' it tae gym classes at school.
then a' ma pals at school started copying me and done the same.

Then afore ye knew it the proddies were doin' the same wearin' gers taps..it's just snowballed fae there..so if it wisnae fur me naebody wid be wearin' any fitba taps anywhere..that's a free history lesson fur ye subo..I'm surprised icafiero never told ye that story.

Wan year Santa Claus brought me a wee Celtic strip fur ma Christmas an a started wearin' it tae gym classes at school.

Then afore ye knew it the proddies were doin' the same wearin' gers taps..it's just snowballed fae there..so if it wisnae fur me naebody wid be wearin' any fitba taps anywhere..that's a free history lesson fur ye subo..I'm surprised icafiero never told ye that story.

I'm glad you never left when you said you were leaving. You would have been missed.

Jfanny, poopster, jinkywasbetterthanmessi and venom2 all shat it and left but you are a persistent cunt....i respect that. Keep up the good work mister TRUE celtic fan 😊

Jfanny, poopster, jinkywasbetterthanmessi and venom2 all shat it and left but you are a persistent cunt....i respect that. Keep up the good work mister TRUE celtic fan 😊

Has yer auld man heard fae the Celtic ticket office yet subo? you've told us he's been oan the waiting list for two years..whits he been doin' for all the years previous tae that?

Has he been watchin' the hoops oan his boax the same as you?..ffs subo it's true what they say that the apple disnae fall far from the tree now does it?😊

Has yer auld man heard fae the Celtic ticket office yet subo? you've told us he's been oan the waiting list for two years..whits he been doin' for all the years previous tae that?

Has he been watchin' the hoops oan his boax the same as you?..ffs subo it's true what they say that the apple disnae fall far from the tree now does it?😊

He was a season ticket holder a few year ago. Gave it up though. Had to work so wasn't getting to much games. Doesn't fit in with your image of the millionaire "we are peepul" master race celtic fan but there you go. Keep it lite new member (💩)

He was a season ticket holder a few year ago. Gave it up though. Had to work so wasn't getting to much games. Doesn't fit in with your image of the millionaire "we are peepul" master race celtic fan but there you go. Keep it lite new member (💩)

If he's still oan the list he should hear soon that there's tickets available..thousands haven't renewed and they're working on the waiting list now.

If he's genuinely wanting one he should get one, but he might not get into see a game at Celtic park this year..obviously the uncertainty of everything is why people are not renewing..good luck to him subo.

If he's still oan the list he should hear soon that there's tickets available..thousands haven't renewed and they're working on the waiting list now.

If he's genuinely wanting one he should get one, but he might not get into see a game at Celtic park this year..obviously the uncertainty of everything is why people are not renewing..good luck to him subo.

I'll pass on it on 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back