Video: Celtic Fans 1988, Pub Celebrations (Rare Footage)

Wiz that lite enough for ye subo?..😊

It was new member (πŸ’©)...you take this place to seriously. If you want to be the biggest bestest truest celticy celtic fan in the world then you can be. You will have all our support. No need for name calling or personal attacks 😁😁😁 try getting to know folks...bit pointless coming on just to be angry at us all for not being true celticy celtic fans.

It was new member (πŸ’©)...you take this place to seriously. If you want to be the biggest bestest truest celticy celtic fan in the world then you can be. You will have all our support. No need for name calling or personal attacks 😁😁😁 try getting to know folks...bit pointless coming on just to be angry at us all for not being true celticy celtic fans.

Think ye need tae tell yer buddies oan here that pal..I'm the last fkr that ye should be tellin' that I take this place too serious toπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..ffs I've never met as many greetin' faced crabbit fkn know all's in the wan place in ma life.

I'm only here because I'm bored out ma skull
oh I know I talk a load of pish, but that's jist tae annoy a few of you smart arsed fkrs..it's nae wunner this place is fkn empty!!!..jeez thank fk a don't have tae share a supporters bus or have a bevy wae some of yous.😁😁

Think ye need tae tell yer buddies oan here that pal..I'm the last fkr that ye should be tellin' that I take this place too serious toπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..ffs I've never met as many greetin' faced crabbit fkn know all's in the wan place in ma life.

I'm only here because I'm bored out ma skull
oh I know I talk a load of pish, but that's jist tae annoy a few of you smart arsed fkrs..it's nae wunner this place is fkn empty!!!..jeez thank fk a don't have tae share a supporters bus or have a bevy wae some of yous.😁😁

I'm taking "smart ared fcker" as a compliment if you don't mind. 😁😁
I'm sure the folk on here are devastated that they aren't on your supporter bus or having a beer with you, I know I am. Not sure I would fit in with your elitist mates to be honest...you know the TRUE celtic fans that can go to every game,can afford to buy every piece of merchandise, arent disabled or old or fragile.....the master race of celtic fan I mean. Im but a humble supporter that gets to watch my team from afar...or at least I thought I was a supporter till you put me right....i appreciate that new member (πŸ’©)

I'm taking "smart ared fcker" as a compliment if you don't mind. 😁😁
I'm sure the folk on here are devastated that they aren't on your supporter bus or having a beer with you, I know I am. Not sure I would fit in with your elitist mates to be honest...you know the TRUE celtic fans that can go to every game,can afford to buy every piece of merchandise, arent disabled or old or fragile.....the master race of celtic fan I mean. Im but a humble supporter that gets to watch my team from afar...or at least I thought I was a supporter till you put me right....i appreciate that new member (πŸ’©)

Aye that'll be right subo, humble Celtic supporter my arse..you think yer a sleekit fkr criticising genuine ticket holders..and like all the rest of yer buddies oan here you like to dish it out but cannae take it back.

I'd back any season ticket holder before any of you boax watchin' widdin tims oan here everyday of the fkn week..and whatever the rest of your post meant I'll agree with you if it shuts you up subo.😁

Aye that'll be right subo, humble Celtic supporter my arse..you think yer a sleekit fkr criticising genuine ticket holders..and like all the rest of yer buddies oan here you like to dish it out but cannae take it back.

I'd back any season ticket holder before any of you boax watchin' widdin tims oan here everyday of the fkn week..and whatever the rest of your post meant I'll agree with you if it shuts you up subo.😁

I never had a go at any genuine season ticket holder. If he was a season ticket holder then I didn't know and didn't give a shit. I had a go because all he did was fucking moan about celtic. Never a nice word to say. I told him the cheer the fuck up.
As for the rest of what I said....i was referring to the fact that you and your wee TRUE fan mate seem to think that you need to be a season ticket holder to be a celtic fan....which pretty much fucks up the theory that celtic are one of the biggest supported clubs on the planet. Ya arsehole. If you want me to shut up, stop quoting my posts and talking to me....or put me on ignore. Or fuck off like you said you were doing.

Already done tic. I realised I'm the only one giving this cunt the oxygen he needs. I'm sure when we all start patching it, it will be back with a new name.

ffs is that you no speakin' tae me as well subo?..whit wiz it a said that annoyed ye?πŸ˜‚

jeez I'm beginning tae think naebody likes me oan here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

Shamrock hates me, Mick Duffy disnae like me, (and he likes everybodyπŸ˜†) dilligaff blocked me, kelly called me a dickhead, jamsam said sumthin' but a wisnae sure whit he was rabbitin' aboutπŸ˜‚ imatim called me a hun, and tictastic told me to fk right off..oh I nearly forgot Bellshill bhoy, he thinks I jist get oot at the weekends..πŸ˜‚

Hiv a missed anybody oot??..feel free to add tae the list..it's nae wunder I'm developing an inferiority complex oan here..fkrs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back