Video - 'Diouf and the Day of the Broony', 60 Second Celts with Scott Brown

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
If Scott Brown wasn't already my hero then today confirmed his status as a legend in my eyes...

My uncle (who took me to my first Celtic game v. Red Star Belgrade on Boxing Day 1988) was recently diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumour and is going in for surgery on Monday. You can imagine how pleased he was this morning to wake up to a video message from our great captain, wishing him well for the surgery and in the fight ahead.

What a man \o/

If Scott Brown wasn't already my hero then today confirmed his status as a legend in my eyes...

My uncle (who took me to my first Celtic game v. Red Star Belgrade on Boxing Day 1988) was recently diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumour and is going in for surgery on Monday. You can imagine how pleased he was this morning to wake up to a video message from our great captain, wishing him well for the surgery and in the fight ahead.

What a man \o/
Wishing your uncle all the best for his op and a speedy recovery

What a man \o/
Good luck to your uncle, Larry. 💚

What a man \o/

Yes he is. Gutsy. I love him.

sorry to hear about your uncle and may the Lord be with him in the coming fight.

What a man \o/
prayers for your uncle Larry 🙏

Booked. For scoring against the undead, standing still, not saying a damn thing. If any moment gave you an insight into the Hun mindset that infests Scottish Footballs officialdom it was that; Encapsulated a century plus of cheating, pandering to the wiles of malevolent societies, transparent bigotry.
It was, however, also a bizarre juxtaposition - the aforementioned sickening insight eclipsed in the same breath with a magnificent act of defiance and triumph in equal measure. A moment of beauty for posterity, a portrait entitled, 'Laughing in the ugly face of imperialism.'

Members online

No members online now.

Back