VIDEO: IBROX PLAYER OR STAFF CAUGHT SCREAMING FENIAN C**T AFTER ZANDERS GOAL

Im not sure what was shouted to be honest..lots of anger but is it really that clear?? Sometimes you hear what your brain wants you to hear particularly if the rhetoric is already clear in your mind due to you already "knowing" What was shouted...pareidolia or something?.I'm not being awkward and let's face it, the chances are one of those bitter fucks did shout something but I can't hear to be words fenian and c##t

Just saying, no hassle 👍😎
Can we put the clarity in sound Docco down to Boyd just stuffing the last pie into his face after he has uttered these bogoted words.

HI

I know nobody asked but here is my opinion on the subject matter anyway 😂.

When the ugly hoardes are in attendance at the bigotdome, every corner, throw in, free kick, or someone just generally looking their way is met with the Fienian Bassa greeting, we usually dont get to hear it due to the crowd noise, now the permanently offended have pretty much had it their own way this season home and away so the need to scream abuse at anything in Green has been missing from their psyche, now when a big Shrek lookalike spoils the party the old bigotry come racing to the fore, the fact that is was noticed on a Saints Video is interesting, unless you think its the only time this has happened, perhaps the other companies filming their games have been warned about this and "asked" to block it out,surely not, I'm being ridiculous again ain't I. 🤔🤔🤔

I know nobody asked but here is my opinion on the subject matter anyway 😂.

When the ugly hoardes are in attendance at the bigotdome, every corner, throw in, free kick, or someone just generally looking their way is met with the Fienian Bassa greeting, we usually dont get to hear it due to the crowd noise, now the permanently offended have pretty much had it their own way this season home and away so the need to scream abuse at anything in Green has been missing from their psyche, now when a big Shrek lookalike spoils the party the old bigotry come racing to the fore, the fact that is was noticed on a Saints Video is interesting, unless you think its the only time this has happened, perhaps the other companies filming their games have been warned about this and "asked" to block it out,surely not, I'm being ridiculous again ain't I. 🤔🤔🤔
Alan Muir is the man in the middle for this Scottish Cup clash at Ibrox. David Roome and Daniel McFarlane will be his assistants, with David Munro the fourth official.

Last edited:
Hello is thier anybody thier hello show racism the red card are you in.I know I'll try msm hello msm is thier anybody in.no no one's in thier either.what is show racism the red card for?what is the msm for thiers a story here somebody was abused at ibrox on sunday evening come on now your going to jump out from behind a tree and say your on the case aren't you well I'll leave it in your capable hands no stone unturned and all that.

Incredible that even with a closed stadium, the sectarian bile and filth continues to be heard from the Ibrox stands. You couldn't make these clowns up!

I would be very surprised if that came from their bench, more like some lackey in the stand. This incident is a great opportunity for The Rangers to confirm their new status as football's great fighters against racism and intolerance lol!

Members online

No members online now.

Back