VIDEO: IBROX PLAYER OR STAFF CAUGHT SCREAMING FENIAN C**T AFTER ZANDERS GOAL

Will be interested to see if any of the compliant media calls this out, I wondered how long therangers crusade as Europe’s premiere anti racist club would last......not very long as it happens

to all the lurking journalists reading this, are you gonna grow a set and call it out, or will you just roll over and get your tummy ticked by your hun masters?......

A bit of a come down after thier over the top victory dance,had to laugh at the keepers goal brilliant they gave him all the space in the world to head it in,then came the penalty shoot out thier two hero’s both missed sad, not even a smile I
hope when we play them next we stuff them and bring them down to earth with a hard bump

Will be interested to see if any of the compliant media calls this out, I wondered how long therangers crusade as Europe’s premiere anti racist club would last......not very long as it happens

to all the lurking journalists reading this, are you gonna grow a set and call it out, or will you just roll over and get your tummy ticked by your hun masters?......
Wishful thinking mate , they ain’t gonna call something they believe themselves out unfortunately the calibre of journalists in Scotland 🙈🙈🙈

Absolutely nothing will come of it....nothing. McGregor could run onto the park wearing a "The Famine is Over" t-shirt as Billy boys plays over the tannoy and a loyalist band marches around the park in orange suits and red knee high socks while an effigy of the pope is burned on a pile of tricolours in the centre circle and all we would see in the media is 4 page spread of how a 13 year old boy WEARING A CELTIC TOP was charged in 2003 for telling his mate he fancied a "chinky" for dinner.

Absolutely nothing will come of it....nothing. McGregor could run onto the park wearing a "The Famine is Over" t-shirt as Billy boys plays over the tannoy and a loyalist band marches around the park in orange suits and red knee high socks while an effigy of the pope is burned on a pile of tricolours in the centre circle and all we would see in the media is 4 page spread of how a 13 year old boy WEARING A CELTIC TOP was charged in 2003 for telling his mate he fancied a "chinky" for dinner.
Fuk each & EVRY WAN AE the Hun Bastards & get them FUKIN HORSED SUN.. THEY ARE UTTER SHITE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Barisc doin the govan strangler bit at the goal the weir /gough training still goin strong i see

mcgregor also fouling a st johnstone player :LOL: if only he'd stood still the ball would have run to his feet
yet all the hun players up with the hand claiming a foul

heard the f,,, knt shout

nothin to see here timmy move on

I don't expect anything to be done about it. Just another buried piece of hatred and racism. Par for the course.

However I would like to see Gerrard put under pressure on the matter, though. Just to see how much of the bile, that permeates every part of that cesspit, has seeped into his veins.

Last edited:
Outstanding take a bow 🙇‍♂️

Clearly audible, will this lead to a ban or a fine for the club? Watch and listen, decide who the culprit is.

19th second watch official his head turns to the direction it came from.
Untitled.jpg

Back