VIDEO: IBROX PLAYER OR STAFF CAUGHT SCREAMING FENIAN C**T AFTER ZANDERS GOAL

Im not sure what was shouted to be honest..lots of anger but is it really that clear?? Sometimes you hear what your brain wants you to hear particularly if the rhetoric is already clear in your mind due to you already "knowing" What was shouted...pareidolia or something?.I'm not being awkward and let's face it, the chances are one of those bitter fucks did shout something but I can't hear to be words fenian and c##t

Just saying, no hassle 👍😎
Sorry mate, but its clearly audible. I can say with certainty that there will be no action taken on this matter. HH

Is there an email contact detail touch base to SFA & uefa ( I would like to send them a legal challenge, charging them with discriminatory behaviour against there organisation) this video outlines verbal racist abuse, ( by obviously McGregor, if not then their entire playing staff who are Scottish accent based) 10 games ban not inclusive of friendly games to the person involved or if it’s shown to be indeterminable who was the Rangers players voice (lol) then all three must be shown the same punishment given to the player who allegedly racially abused a said Rangers player. It’s now time we come from the back of the bus and stand to be counted. A blog is ok for a laught but not to stop this kind of behaviour and wtf are our board doing too? Lest we forget the abuse given to Scott Sinclair

Rangers players can be racist with impunity. It is not sectarian abuse. It's racist. It's endemic. It's tolerated and deemed acceptable.
The Irish they claim are sub human and should sit at the back of the bus.
That's the reason that I live in New Zealand where no one ever asks 'whit school did ye go to?'
You can be keyboard warriors and vent your spleen but it could be solved this weekend if Celtic simply refused to take the field until the culprit is banned. They could claim cultural safety concerns.

Clearly audible, will this lead to a ban or a fine for the club? Watch and listen, decide who the culprit is.

There won't be a word about this guaranteed. Sad that this is acceptable but everyone kicked off for kamara but would we expect anything different?

Rangers players can be racist with impunity. It is not sectarian abuse. It's racist. It's endemic. It's tolerated and deemed acceptable.
The Irish they claim are sub human and should sit at the back of the bus.
That's the reason that I live in New Zealand where no one ever asks 'whit school did ye go to?'
You can be keyboard warriors and vent your spleen but it could be solved this weekend if Celtic simply refused to take the field until the culprit is banned. They could claim cultural safety concerns.

I'm pretty sure racism and to and extent sectarianism is still pretty rife in New Zealand?
Maybe ask the Asian and Maori communities what they think? Obviously you live there and have your finger on the pulse (ahem) with regard to social affairs.however,I I'm no genius, as other lovely folk on this board have already pointed out but I know enough guarantee that everything in your homeland is maybe not as rosy as you like to make it out to be?

I'm pretty sure racism and to and extent sectarianism is still pretty rife in New Zealand?
Maybe ask the Asian and Maori communities what they think? Obviously you live there and have your finger on the pulse (ahem) with regard to social affairs.however,I I'm no genius, as other lovely folk on this board have already pointed out but I know enough guarantee that everything in your homeland is maybe not as rosy as you like to make it out to be?
There’s wan thing the matter way New Zealand 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂

Goin by the insults thrown by kiwis at ozies on the ship and towards other tribes am sure there it's just like every other country with green fields sheep and loads of fkwits

Selective hearing or not clear enough to be positive of what had been said ,however something out of order was said by the reaction of the 4th official can you imagine the out rage if this had happened at Celtic Park and a comment had been about the orange order/lodge there would have been hell to play with the media screaming blue murder,the only time the racist card is played in the SFA/SPL is when it involves any club but sevco,and been like that as far back as I remember and I’m 74 can’t see it changing anytime soon

Is there an email contact detail touch base to SFA & uefa ( I would like to send them a legal challenge, charging them with discriminatory behaviour against there organisation) this video outlines verbal racist abuse, ( by obviously McGregor, if not then their entire playing staff who are Scottish accent based) 10 games ban not inclusive of friendly games to the person involved or if it’s shown to be indeterminable who was the Rangers players voice (lol) then all three must be shown the same punishment given to the player who allegedly racially abused a said Rangers player. It’s now time we come from the back of the bus and stand to be counted. A blog is ok for a laught but not to stop this kind of behaviour and wtf are our board doing too? Lest we forget the abuse given to Scott Sinclair
20 seconds in it's not McGregor mate, he is walking out the goalmouth before it ends and his lips are sealed, it's the dugout, obviously all set to celebrate then sucker punched.

1619633646563.png

Racism does exist in New Zealand of course but it is certainly not rife. The West of Scotland bigotry is endemic and disgraceful and should never be tolerated or accepted. I've lived here for 35 years and have never heard anyone ever use the word fenian or taig or some other racist slur. We have approximately the same population as Scotland but live in a country that is slightly bigger than the entire UK. 74% of all place names, eg, towns, hills rivers and the like are in Maori and in the North island the figure is higher. It's not perfect. No where is. But it's a place where you can live without being assaulted for wearing a football top, or denied a job because of the school you went to.

Im not sure what was shouted to be honest..lots of anger but is it really that clear?? Sometimes you hear what your brain wants you to hear particularly if the rhetoric is already clear in your mind due to you already "knowing" What was shouted...pareidolia or something?.I'm not being awkward and let's face it, the chances are one of those bitter fucks did shout something but I can't hear to be words fenian and c##t

Just saying, no hassle 👍😎
i have said this so many times with regard to these muppets ,as most people know the fenians were mostly protestant anglo irish people who recruited the native irish natives to help them gain autonomy from the london government and as far as king billy slewing the fenians that must have been some trick as the fenians were not formed until a hundred years later

I ran that wee clip through my DAW trying to isolate the sentence

its already so distorted that if I remove any more noise it also removes the vocals since they are in same frequency range

I slowed it down a little to see if it was any more audible

But if im honest it just a lot of noises to me

If I was to guess the sentence

It sounds like

What you fecking laughing at you fenian wee loaf then a sheep noise :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Probably mcgregor shouting at the wee guy giggling filming behind goals

But its still not proven to me even after trying to isolate the sentence as best I could

Back