"Virtual" package for ST holders only?

dont understand why we widnae open celtic tv up to everyone for mew season the club would make an absolute fortune fae fans like me who canny afford season ticket but wid buy on game by game basis I hope they allow us to buy on demand or whatever it's called be stupid not too HH
They would make a mint if they did that. One snag would be Euro matches, where I think Celtic TV uses the video feed (not audio) from BT or Sky or whoever and is on delay. But other than that, Celtic TV should definitely rethink their offering inside the UK.

Last edited:
How many Celtic matches (in yur 1 year of bein d number 1 Celtic fan) hav u actually attended abuv d numbur zero!

FFS larry 4 sum1 hu vowd 2 fite 4 d englush lango

bozo.JPG

u need 2 go learn d definitiin 4 d word - credibilititty

Last edited:
Aneewayz u :D dafty! nuffin haz changd 4 doze like u hu (r not in uk or Ireland) n had/hav no good reazon 2 not support Celtic and pay 4 Celtic TV bcoz u cud get all matches live.

U in d usa had access 2 all live matches wiv Celtic TV 4 years, all u had 2 do woz b a credible Celtic fann pay ur way!

not a online warrior gobbyshite superfanzine hu writz as if hes supported d club 4 years.

Why can’t I see live video, I have the right subscription?

Live video is only available from outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, if you are outside these areas please visit www.whatismyip.com and email us at webhelp@celticfc.com with the result so we can investigate and resolve the issue.

Big guy would eat you up ya fucking wanker
No, it's OK, boab1916. I have a policy of not harming the helpless, the hopeless, and the intellectually challenged, of which DHoopster has hit the trifecta and is the gold standard in each category.

Hey, DHoopster -- thanks for posting that Twitter account. I haven't thought about that one in years because, if you bothered to look (and that would, oh I don't know, take the ability to read, for starters), I haven't posted to it in years. It was an account I had while I was a newspaper editor. I haven't worked in news since 2014.

So let me help you, pal, because you clearly need help -- a lot more than I can offer, mind you, but here's a little nonetheless. Here is my current, day-to-day Twitter account:

Not sure what your point is, if you ever have one when posting on here (which, with every post you make with your limited communication skills, you consistently prove you don't), but clearly I can't get to Glasgow from California very easily due to the distance involved. Go ahead, look at a map. I'll wait. It's about 5,000 nautical miles between my home on the Central California coast and Celtic Park, making it difficult, if not impossible, to go to a game.

Does that make me less of a fan because I am a continent and an ocean away? I don't think so. You may disagree, and you'd be wrong -- but in being wrong, at least you're consistent. Celtic is followed worldwide by fans who bleed green-and-white who have never stepped foot in Paradise. You can't wrap your head around that, and I can understand why: You're a helpless fucking idiot.

One more thing . . . .

fuckoff.jpg

Last edited:
No, it's OK, boab1916. I have a policy of not harming the helpless, the hopeless, and the intellectually challenged, of which DHoopster is the gold standard in each category.

Hey, DHoopster -- thanks for posting that Twitter account. I haven't thought about that one in years because, if you bothered to look (and that would, oh I don't know, take the ability to read, for starters), I haven't posted to it in years. It was an account I had while I was a newspaper editor. I haven't worked in news since 2014.

So let me help you, pal, because you clearly need help -- a lot more than I can offer, mind you, but here's a little nonetheless. Here is my current, day-to-day Twitter account:

Not sure what your point is, if you ever have one when posting on here (which, with every post you make with your limited communication skills, you consistently prove you don't), but clearly I can't get to Glasgow from California very easily due to the distance involved. Go ahead, look at a map. I'll wait. It's about 5,000 nautical miles between my home on the Central California coast and Celtic Park, making it difficult, if not impossible, to go to a game.

Does that make me less of a fan because I am a continent and an ocean away? I don't think so. You may disagree, and you'd be wrong -- but in being wrong, at least you're consistent. Celtic is followed worldwide by fans who bleed green-and-white who have never stepped foot in Paradise. You can't wrap your head around that, and I can understand why: You're a helpless fucking idiot.

One more thing . . . .

View attachment 9813
Feckin belter Larry! 🍺

This Virtual season ticket is for the lucky people who can easily visit Celtic Park but are not allowed to enter Paradise whilst the plague is around. You are lucky to have any kind of season ticket. I am imprisoned in NZ and would love to see the voyage to the Decima. Celtic supporters are not just in Glasgow or Scotland or the UK. The green and white blood diaspora is far and wide.

Surely the time has come to modernise the Main Stand at Celtic Park. If there are plans already drawn up then this would be the perfect time to carry out construction when there are no fans for the foreseeable future. It's job that needs to done and the sooner the better.

Surely the time has come to modernise the Main Stand at Celtic Park. If there are plans already drawn up then this would be the perfect time to carry out construction when there are no fans for the foreseeable future. It's job that needs to done and the sooner the better.
Average attendance at Celtic park after we won the first nine in a stadium with a capacity to hold 70,000 fans

Average Attendance - Season-by-Season
SEASONAVERAGE ATTENDANCE
1974-7522,775
1975-7628,066
1976-7728,063
1977-7829,568

Back