Virtual Season Ticket.

Got the wee mhans code today from Celtic by mail, they are starting trial runs between 3 and 6 each day to iron out any teething problems.

Will check it out, I dont have a smart or Android TV so its the computer or laptop for me πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ͺ.

🀞🀞🀞🀞it's all πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

H.H
If you are using your laptop and it has an HD port you can put it out to the TV, your Laptops HD is out only.

Jinky check out pre match tommorow as Celtic are claiming not to be able to get the game on playstation, today that was simply a test card and may not have required javva which is required to run moving images like on a pc or smart TVs browsers. Just in case but might also be Celtics techie guys are talking shite,

Q. Which devices are NOT supported?
We do not support gaming consoles, including X-Boxes and PlayStations.

I had seen the not on playstation info etc from Celtic, a bit misleading I think, if you have your console connected to the internet you can connect, as you say a test card only today but hopefully tomorrow its fine, I've got my hdmi cable handy for the laptop just in case .🀞

supported browsers

Web Browsers that support Java Applets and how to enable them
  • Google Chrome.
  • Firefox.
  • Safari.
  • Microsoft Edge.
  • Opera.

30,000 without a hitch first time, we all have got another run at it tommorow before the start, this was meant for testing anyhow Celtic stated that at the beginning to iron out problems.
Send them an email and they will advise a refresh or reset your device, also they will advise on what spec you need with broadbansd and processor etc depenfing on device used.
Think Smart telly will be the way to go.

Reading these comments even if I had the code I wouldn't have a clue of how to connect up. I assumed it would be just clicking onto the Celtic tv site and putting a cider in. Is this why people hadproblems? ?
Piss easy verdi your username and pass is included on your original season book just an arrangement of numbers and letter. But not complicated at all, until the stream technical get involved.

Back