Virtual Season Ticket.

Clubs starting to announce pay per view one off game prices ranging from £12 (Motherwell) to £20 (Livingston) no information for for Celtic/huns/sheep yet, but would imagine it will be about the £20 mark👍

£20 a game is cheaper than most Adult season tickets are charged, I would imagine a online rammy if it comes out at that price.

However charging more ain't on at this time. So perhaps an added benefit somewhere down the line to season ticket holders would sweeten most.

If you have to use a computer / laptop to access the VST but would prefer to watch on your tv then you need to invest in a cable.
Check what ports you have on the computer. If it has an HDMI port simply purchase an HDMI cable (Argos / Amazon etc) for about a tenner.
If your computer only has an SVGA port you need a SVGA to HDMI cable (similar price)
Log into the game on the computer with the cable connected to the tv, select (on tv remote) the correct HDMI feed and the game and sound should be on the telly.
My Virgin Tivo box is HDMI 1 my laptop is HDMI 2. I have been watching games from the net for a couple of years using this system. As long as the source feed is reliable there are no issues.

If you have to use a computer / laptop to access the VST but would prefer to watch on your tv then you need to invest in a cable.
Check what ports you have on the computer. If it has an HDMI port simply purchase an HDMI cable (Argos / Amazon etc) for about a tenner.
If your computer only has an SVGA port you need a SVGA to HDMI cable (similar price)
Log into the game on the computer with the cable connected to the tv, select (on tv remote) the correct HDMI feed and the game and sound should be on the telly.
My Virgin Tivo box is HDMI 1 my laptop is HDMI 2. I have been watching games from the net for a couple of years using this system. As long as the source feed is reliable there are no issues.
Or Laptop to Googlechrome cast

Members online

Latest posts

Back