Virus Music!

Corona virus
Hi hoopy and your entourage.
Is you personally still feeling good about starting up that "really don't give a fuck about casualties and starting the 'taking the piss blog?"
Insulting and distressing to fellow and generally older, Celtic fans!

As the song goes...yer day'll come.....
A wee bit harsh, Michael. Hoopy indulges in a bit of gallows humour and it was never his intention to cause offence or ill-health upon anybody.

I know humour is subjective, but I hope you accept that Hoopy has been a great friend to many elderly Celtic fans on this site.

Corona virus
Is you personally still feeling good about starting up that "really don't give a fuck about casualties and starting the 'taking the piss blog?"

Michael, where did I say I don't give a fuck about casualties? You will find no evidence of that whatsoever, if you look hard enough you will find that I have offered anyone that's in need on this forum my assistance if I can help them, that offer includes you my friend.
I apologise to you if this thread offends you or anyone else, it most certainly was not my intention. A laugh, some music, some banter between friends is a ray of light during these dark times in my opinion, you have the right to disagree.
Under normal circumstances if I'm attacked, I attack back, these aren't normal circumstances, so stay safe and well Michael.

Michael, where did I say I don't give a fuck about casualties? You will find no evidence of that whatsoever, if you look hard enough you will find that I have offered anyone that's in need on this forum my assistance if I can help them, that offer includes you my friend.
I apologise to you if this thread offends you or anyone else, it most certainly was not my intention. A laugh, some music, some banter between friends is a ray of light during these dark times in my opinion, you have the right to disagree.
Under normal circumstances if I'm attacked, I attack back, these aren't normal circumstances, so stay safe and well Michael.
Well said Hoopy, and your kind offers of help, as well as that of others is well appreciated by us older folks who have benefitted from yours and they're kindness HH ☘ 🍺

Well said Hoopy, and your kind offers of help, as well as that of others is well appreciated by us older folks who have benefitted from yours and they're kindness HH ☘ 🍺
Thanks Mick, I'm sure Michael is just stressed by all this shit and needs a wee lash out and that's ok, these are frightening times, none of us have ever witnessed anything like this before. I'm not ashamed to say I've been stressed out the last few days, my company is in the middle of a takeover, I'm supposed to be setting up a new company, I have contracts in place, staff relying on me but I cant do a bloody thing at the moment, i feel totally helpless. People are worrying about their livelihoods, families, homes, lives! It's fucking scary shit.
We all have different coping mechanisms, stick together, help where we can and care about each other is my belief, and laugh whenever possible is a bonus. Keep safe everyone.

Corona virus

Bit harsh to tell a guy that his day will come, usually you ask the person do they really believe what they have said or highlight it, and wait for their reply, the your day will come sounds straight out of hunnery school and is the type of rhetoric huns use when in mob mentality, maybe you should retract that statement as it does nothing on a forum but cause bother and creates shit stirring.
The only day i see coming which will include hoopy and all of us is Celtic been crowned champions again and the march to the ten will begin when we get back regular.

Bit harsh to tell a guy that his day will come, usually you ask the person do they really believe what they have said or highlight it, and wait for their reply, the your day will come sounds straight out of hunnery school and is the type of rhetoric huns use when in mob mentality, maybe you should retract that statement as it does nothing on a forum but cause bother and creates shit stirring.
The only day i see coming which will include hoopy and all of us is Celtic been crowned champions again and the march to the ten will begin when we get back regular.
Bit harsh diggin him out for something he said in jest two weeks ago , two weeks ago my opinion on this virus was fuckin completely different to what it is this morning fuck we all say shit for a laff 😂 I should know except the laff bit 😂😂 anyway piers Morgan’s getting on ma tits 😂😂😂stay safe everycunt ☘😷

Back