Virus Music!

Hi guys. Ah've been tuned out for a while but decided to log on tonight just to see what's going on. Read through most of your entries as regards Corona.
One read that my message was a long while back and things have changed for the worst since then. And opinions change as the gravity of what's going on continues to get worse. So whats ma problem? Let me try to explain.

After viewing he early stages of the offending blog, or whatever it's called, i took it in and the subsequent follow-on's.
Generally joking and taking the piss about this horrendous thing that's going on. Led by you, Hoopy.

I heitated for a few days but decided eventually to press the 'complain' button and give the administrators my thoughts. Hoped for some sort of acknowledgement or reply. But nothing forthcoming. Ah well...

Waited a while longer before I logged on again to see what was happening.
By that time, the blog had mushroomed. All generally continuing the theme of derision of Carona virus victims. So I sent you that rather hostile message Hoopy.

Tonight, I read your details about the pressures you've been under including keeping your company afloat. I totally sympathise and hope you and your employees all get through this horrendous time. We've all feeling it, some more than others.

We're all Cel'ic fans, through and through.
Let's focus principally on that. Politics and the likes should be kept in perspective. But sympathy and support should never be forgotten. Remember our roots and who it was and why our club was started.
Hail, hail

Michael D said,
"Waited a while longer before I logged on again to see what was happening.
By that time, the blog had mushroomed. All generally continuing the theme of derision of Carona virus victims " phuqin pish,that's like when a politician wants to make a spurious political point,he starts off by spouting "many people are saying.........." Bollox!

Last edited:
Right fuck it, I tried to be nice to you the last time Michael D, even after your thinly veiled threat "your day will come", clearly being nice to you doesn't work, so I'll be more blunt this time and hope it has more effect.
In what way does starting a thread (blog if you must) about music that has a tenuous link to the shitstorm we're all facing offend, take the piss or deride the victims? The only person it offends is you apparently.
"Ooh that bastard Hoopy put up a link to a Green Day video, need to report that to admin straight away!" No wonder it fell of deaf ears, fuck me the admin team probably fell about laughing!
Here's a wee bit of advice that I'm sure you'll ignore, you don't have to look at threads (blogs if you must) that displease you, I do it all the time, political threads in particular, I respect the member on those threads, I respect their views but frequently I don't agree with them, so rather than argue with them and cause disharmony I just avoid that thread. It's really not rocket science.
But by your own admission here you are scanning through a thread (blog if you must) that offends you, that's just fucking stupid if you ask me.

Anyway have a nice evening, I'm away to find more music....

Right fuck it, I tried to be nice to you the last time Michael D, even after your thinly veiled threat "your day will come", clearly being nice to you doesn't work, so I'll be more blunt this time and hope it has more effect.
In what way does starting a thread (blog if you must) about music that has a tenuous link to the shitstorm we're all facing offend, take the piss or deride the victims? The only person it offends is you apparently.
"Ooh that bastard Hoopy put up a link to a Green Day video, need to report that to admin straight away!" No wonder it fell of deaf ears, fuck me the admin team probably fell about laughing!
Here's a wee bit of advice that I'm sure you'll ignore, you don't have to look at threads (blogs if you must) that displease you, I do it all the time, political threads in particular, I respect the member on those threads, I respect their views but frequently I don't agree with them, so rather than argue with them and cause disharmony I just avoid that thread. It's really not rocket science.
But by your own admission here you are scanning through a thread (blog if you must) that offends you, that's just fucking stupid if you ask me.

TELT

👏 🍺👏🍺👏🍺(y)

Was fucking tempted to put up Zeppelin In My Time Of Dying Mick, but I thought nah! 😹
Think ould Michael had a black humour by pass Hoopy! ah'm on the at risk list and have been told to self isolate for at least 12 weeks,i found feck all ridiculin coronavirus victims, think yer man might have a wee agenda goin, look out for a wee smsm squirrel, "Celtic fans ridicule coronavirus victims"🥢🍺

Think ould Michael had a black humour by pass Hoopy! ah'm on the at risk list and have been told to self isolate for at least 12 weeks,i found feck all ridiculin coronavirus victims, think yer man might have a wee agenda goin, look out for a wee smsm squirrel, "Celtic fans ridicule coronavirus victims"🥢🍺
Are you sure it isn't your sober alter-ego? Shares the same name but has the exact opposite outlook on life. He is your Dr Jekyll before you crack open the first tinny of the day!!! Keep drinking 🍺🍺🍺

Hoppy, although it has turned into having a much more horrific impact on people's lives and many people are dying, there is nothing ridiculing the victims in any posts. It is just black macabre humour that has always existed through time. You have repeatedly expressed this in your many other posts and tried explaining the gallows humour but to no avail.

If he can't understand what the vast majority of us see then why read your "blogs" with the express intention of getting wound up by it - just avoid the threads that you don't like, as we all do (that's just me musing...).

A fuckin prick aw youse sit there and wait tae fuckin die aye fuckin right we will have a laff slag every fuvkin thing and cunt any cunt who take our views remotely serious when it’s talk shite mode yease can fuvkin jog on 😂😂😂😂 how about some tadger starting a MOANIN FACED BASTARD thread for aw the ......moanin faced bastards tae go and complain about everycunt 9:00 and ma fuckin bloods boiling 😄😄😄😄😄 we’res ma CBD oil 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back