Vote Now on Re-naming the North Stand and whether Celtic’s No5 jersey should be retired

The lions were a team united yes.? They have a stand named after them yes? So IMHO we keep the 5. Cesar and the lions wouldn't have it any other way They were a team that won and lost together, Cesar is already immortalised in our stadium. We have Cesars statue as a worthy tribute. HH ☘️??

The lions were a team united yes.? They have a stand named after them yes? So IMHO we keep the 5. Cesar and the lions wouldn't have it any other way They were a team that won and lost together, Cesar is already immortalised in our stadium. We have Cesars statue as a worthy tribute. HH ☘️??

You feel quite strongly about this one bestie don’t you ✊

You feel quite strongly about this one bestie don’t you ✊
Yes I do Maria. If we go down the route of naming stands after individuals where does it end. As I have said before Celtic is a Huge family, and Individuals within this family all have different views and opinions. I respect everyone's right to an opinion or view. I'm sure the Club will do what it believes is fitting and right for Cesar. HH bestie. ☘️??

Yes I do Maria. If we go down the route of naming stands after individuals where does it end. As I have said before Celtic is a Huge family, and Individuals within this family all have different views and opinions. I respect everyone's right to an opinion or view. I'm sure the Club will do what it believes is fitting and right for Cesar. HH bestie. ☘️??

Hey never knock ypu pal. I like seeing people feel passionately about things. It means they have thought about it to form an opinion.

Nothing wrong with that unless your the Son of Sam i suppose ?

ah wiz plunkin fur the Billy McNeill stand until i read yer brilliant post, as you say Billy's statue is a worthy tribute,to me it's iconic,so yes keep the 5 but leave the namin g of the stand out,think Billy would have liked that Hail Hail Ally

Back