Vote Now on Re-naming the North Stand and whether Celtic’s No5 jersey should be retired

I met a guy in a pub in Blairgowrie one night and asked him what he did for a living. He said he worked in the chicken factory and I asked him if he rang the chickens necks and he said 'only if they shite on me'.

I met a guy in a pub in Blairgowrie one night and asked him what he did for a living. He said he worked in the chicken factory and I asked him if he rang the chickens necks and he said 'only if they shite on me'.

They had a chicken factory in coatbridge but they stopped the killing before i worked there.

Didnt work the factories long. But have had a few interesting jobs over the years and met some really decent people and the odd cnut too.

Worst factory had to be crabstick. The smell was fkn vile. Used to keep a snood with vicks on it and i hated the foreman. Ended up getting sacked for ripping him to shreds in front off everyone but he was a horrible odious little man that deserved it. Had a new job within 3 hours so stuck the vicky and moved on.

Worked in a car showroom office for a hun whose daddy owned it. Man i had to restrain myself from punching him every day. Again vicky n new job before the day ended.

But i was young and never had problems getting jobs so all good. Went back and got a diploma in accounts whilst working too so am no work shy.

Just hot headed when i was younger

Members online

Latest posts

Back