Vote of Confidence - We Continue to Sleepwalk

It is hard Listening Michael,the man has no humility in him at all,and as for building an area so they can all sit down and have a cosey wee chat to get to know each other is to me a load of piss water,if they dont know each other by now,we are in bigger trouble than I thought..

HH.
Although none of us have never met, it feels like we know each other through corresponding on noise. Maybe the players need to write to each other daily. 📝📝🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've got it, what about an icebreaker for the players where the all sit in a circle and throw a ball at each other and when they catch it they say "hello I'm Ryan from tcheuchtar country and I cant cross a ball to save myself" toss, catch " hello my names vasilas and I'm not Fraser Forster " toss, catch, " hello my names gaffer and I need help big time...oh sorry I thought I was at the samaritans for a minute "

I've got it, what about an icebreaker for the players where the all sit in a circle and throw a ball at each other and when they catch it they say "hello I'm Ryan from tcheuchtar country and I cant cross a ball to save myself" toss, catch " hello my names vasilas and I'm not Fraser Forster " toss, catch, " hello my names gaffer and I need help big time...oh sorry I thought I was at the samaritans for a minute "

Barkas would probably end up drapping the baw and getting subbed fae the circle 😂(y)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back