Vs Ross County If you read this you must select a) Formation b) Team c) Subs - and mind your sacked if you lose

Celtic Ghostie

Squad shown as 3 teams to make your job easy πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€
Barkas ⚽ Elhamed Julienne Ajer Laxalt ⚽ Elyonoussi Brown McGregor Christie ⚽ Edouard Griffiths
Team 2
Bain⚽ Frimpong Biton Duffy Taylor ⚽ N'Tcham Turnbull Soro Rogic ⚽ Ajeti Klimala
Team3
Hazzard ⚽ Ralston Welsh Hendry O'Connor ⚽ Henderson Robertson Connell MacInroy ⚽ Harper Afolabi

Subs. Dembele Okoflex On loan Gutman Perez Doohan Injured Forrest Johnstone

Bit of cheating here but just want emphasise one of the dilemmas. The bold typeface are all out and starring on loan and hopefully dont go the same way as the four starlets who have left us this year for the bundesliga. Made the point in another thread Team 3 has a NI international four Scotland under 21s 3 Irish internationals A striker hotly tipped for a call up by the USA and a loanee rated among the most influential defenders in the Belgian League, Remember you ARE sacked if your team fails to win and ( like Jack Hendry ) we will probably destroy the youngsters who you have given a chance , Gie it a shot if yer bored πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€

My team for Ross County game:

Barkas
Elhamed Duffy Jullien Taylor
Rogic MacGregor Turnbull Laxalt
Edouard Ajeti
Bain
Ajer
Soro
Connell
Elyounoussi
Christie
Klimala

I'm assuming Griff is still injured so I'm not wanting to risk him otherwise he'd be starting alongside Eddy. There is not a hope in hell that this side would ever be picked though (maybe for the best, eh?).

Barkas
Edouard Ajeti
Bain
Ajer
Soro
Connell
Elyounoussi
Christie
Klimala

I'm assuming Griff is still injured so I'm not wanting to risk him otherwise he'd be starting alongside Eddy. There is not a hope in hell that this side would ever be picked though (maybe for the best, eh?).
Ah' like it Taylor ,Laxalt and a good bit of muscle as well 😁 😁 πŸ€ - A good start to the quiz :LOL:

Aww fukkit........I'm going for a revolutionary line-up based on the assumption that some of the board must do something (even if I'm fucked if I know what it is).

1. Peter Lawwell: no question that the man is known for 'safekeeping', so I guess it's a no-brainer that he goes in nets.

Cue a line of Celtic fans begging to play for the opposition just to fire leather missiles at our 'guardian'.

2 & 7: Peter Lawwell: multi-talented, multi-purposeful individual also known for right-leaning politics and always thinking that he's right make him an obvious choice for right-back and right-wing

3, 4 & 5: here we go again, let's give it up for........Peter Lawwell!!!

He can do everything (apart from pursue justice). Why bother with poxy players, managers, scouts or coaches - when oor Peter can do it so much better than any cunt else.

Ok, let's not waste any more time.........just play Peter everywhere. To be fair, he probably couldn't do much worse and at least I wouldn't feel bad if the fans were abusing the player(s) for once.

Squad shown as 3 teams to make your job easy πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€
Barkas ⚽ Elhamed Julienne Ajer Laxalt ⚽ Elyonoussi Brown McGregor Christie ⚽ Edouard Griffiths
Team 2
Bain⚽ Frimpong Biton Duffy Taylor ⚽ N'Tcham Turnbull Soro Rogic ⚽ Ajeti Klimala
Team3
Hazzard ⚽ Ralston Welsh Hendry O'Connor ⚽ Henderson Robertson Connell MacInroy ⚽ Harper Afolabi

Subs. Dembele Okoflex On loan Gutman Perez Doohan Injured Forrest Johnstone

Bit of cheating here but just want emphasise one of the dilemmas. The bold typeface are all out and starring on loan and hopefully dont go the same way as the four starlets who have left us this year for the bundesliga. Made the point in another thread Team 3 has a NI international four Scotland under 21s 3 Irish internationals A striker hotly tipped for a call up by the USA and a loanee rated among the most influential defenders in the Belgian League, Remember you ARE sacked if your team fails to win and ( like Jack Hendry ) we will probably destroy the youngsters who you have given a chance , Gie it a shot if yer bored πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€
My own selection 4 -4 -2 Diamond

Barkas Ajer Duffy Julienne Laxalt
Soro |Mc Gregor Connell Christie Ajeti Edouard

Subs. Bain Taylor Ralston Welsh Biton Henderson Klimala Harper

Barkas
Edouard Ajeti
Bain
Ajer
Soro
Connell
Elyounoussi
Christie
Klimala

Same team but id put Hazard in goals 🀣

Moonbeams again for the peeepulll and negatives for the Celtic.

"Cluster One 28th November 2020 at 19:21

StevieBC 28th November 2020 at 16:48
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-murray-admits-rangers-were-23083874
…….
And he admits the likes of himself, Dave King and the so called β€˜Three Bears’ did make genuine errors in the operation to rebuild following the chaotic Craig Whyte and Charles Green eras.
He told the Daily Mail : β€œListen, there have obviously been mistakes along the way and I have always said that.
We were going to make mistakes because we are only human beings.
……………….
Anyone got any quotes from Mr Murray when he said he made a mistake and what the mistakes were?
…………….
But despite a recent Β£15.9m loss posted in the annual Ibrox accounts, Murray believes his successors delivering a Scottish Premiership title this season would make it all worth.
…
And there it is in all it’s glory, run up as much debt as you want as long as you win the title. That was Mr Murrays thinking back in 2012, he has learned nothing from that approach from the old club."

To me thats an admission of insovency

Like it Boab, I'm jealous of yer fitba' pitch and tidy line up :LOL: but I think this is the way to go . A largely experienced team with at least two of our talented prospects every time. I made the same selection as you except I had Turnbull for Christie and Ajer right back with Duffy central and its fluid too can go 3-5-2 3-4-3 4-3-3 as a game develops but for me the best bit is getting some of our prospects on the pitch πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ˜

Barkas
Edouard Ajeti
Bain
Ajer
Soro
Connell
Elyounoussi
Christie
Klimala

(y)(y)(y)

My wee Guesstimate for County bashing is.
Bain

Elh, Kris n Chris, Diego
Nir,
Ryan, Tom @The Ferryman

Edd n Eli..

6 nuffin and the usual tubes come on and say its awrite daein it against wee teams blah blah blah.

It doesn't excuse blah blah blah.

To little to late blah blah blah.

If he thinks we have turned the corner blah blah blah.

Mon the hoops πŸ€ͺ

Members online

Back