Vs Ross County If you read this you must select a) Formation b) Team c) Subs - and mind your sacked if you lose

Aww fukkit........I'm going for a revolutionary line-up based on the assumption that some of the board must do something (even if I'm fucked if I know what it is).

1. Peter Lawwell: no question that the man is known for 'safekeeping', so I guess it's a no-brainer that he goes in nets.

Cue a line of Celtic fans begging to play for the opposition just to fire leather missiles at our 'guardian'.

2 & 7: Peter Lawwell: multi-talented, multi-purposeful individual also known for right-leaning politics and always thinking that he's right make him an obvious choice for right-back and right-wing

3, 4 & 5: here we go again, let's give it up for........Peter Lawwell!!!

He can do everything (apart from pursue justice). Why bother with poxy players, managers, scouts or coaches - when oor Peter can do it so much better than any cunt else.

Ok, let's not waste any more time.........just play Peter everywhere. To be fair, he probably couldn't do much worse and at least I wouldn't feel bad if the fans were abusing the player(s) for once.

He was good at serving at Wimbledon

Squad shown as 3 teams to make your job easy πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€
Barkas ⚽ Elhamed Julienne Ajer Laxalt ⚽ Elyonoussi Brown McGregor Christie ⚽ Edouard Griffiths
Team 2
Bain⚽ Frimpong Biton Duffy Taylor ⚽ N'Tcham Turnbull Soro Rogic ⚽ Ajeti Klimala
Team3
Hazzard ⚽ Ralston Welsh Hendry O'Connor ⚽ Henderson Robertson Connell MacInroy ⚽ Harper Afolabi

Subs. Dembele Okoflex On loan Gutman Perez Doohan Injured Forrest Johnstone

Bit of cheating here but just want emphasise one of the dilemmas. The bold typeface are all out and starring on loan and hopefully dont go the same way as the four starlets who have left us this year for the bundesliga. Made the point in another thread Team 3 has a NI international four Scotland under 21s 3 Irish internationals A striker hotly tipped for a call up by the USA and a loanee rated among the most influential defenders in the Belgian League, Remember you ARE sacked if your team fails to win and ( like Jack Hendry ) we will probably destroy the youngsters who you have given a chance , Gie it a shot if yer bored πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€
Turnbull is still isolating or I would definitely play him. Instead my team would be same as your first one but ditch Brown and put Soro in. He deserves a chance. He’s young, hungry and as combative as Brown with better legs!

My wee Guesstimate for County bashing is.
Bain

Elh, Kris n Chris, Diego
Nir,
Ryan, Tom @The Ferryman

Edd n Eli..

6 nuffin and the usual tubes come on and say its awrite daein it against wee teams blah blah blah.

It doesn't excuse blah blah blah.

To little to late blah blah blah.

If he thinks we have turned the corner blah blah blah.

Mon the hoops πŸ€ͺ
(y) πŸ€πŸ˜‚

Thanks to all who gave it a shot. The real reason I put this post up was to see how many of us would give some of our youngsters a chance before we lose them all. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
imo dont think our form or mindset is strong enough to throw weans in deep end

and if managers job on a shooglie peg then he needs to be picking his stronger players to end the bad form imo

Youngsters need the guys around them to support them no make them nervous

:p

Members online

Latest posts

Back