Walsh

Imatim

This Hun loving MIB will be doing everything in his power to ensure a Hun win on Sunday, aided and abetted by his brethren on
VAR.

I would like to see everyone of a Celtic mindset, especially every Celtic site, highlight this man’s and VAR’s Hun bias, in the lead up to this game. There is clear evidence of this.

They have to be put on notice and know they are under scrutiny...

Our game will have to be flawless on Sunday.

Walsh and Beaton have been hand picked to do what they do best.

Their game plan goes along the lines of -

Booking Celtic players early on so they are tentative from there on, whilst looking for the slightest reason to issue a second yellow card.

Awarding free kicks against us at every opportunity, especially in and around our box.

Allowing the Huns to get away with numerous agricultural tackles without sanction, whilst applying the rules in the opposite fashion when it comes to us.

Blowing for non existent free kicks against us when the ball is in the air when the Huns are defending their penalty box.

Applying the advantage rule for us when there is no advantage, and refusing to award a retrospective free kick to us when it is clear there is no advantage to be gained (like any fair minded and professional referee would do)

Allowing Hun players to dive, at no, or the slightest contact, without any sanction.

VAR and Walsh will slow the game down at every given opportunity to disrupt our tempo and flow.

Look carefully and you will see on occasion, Walsh cupping his hand to his ear when something is being hotly disputed, as if he’s saying, we are on to this, when in essence all he’s doing is buying time and diffusing the situation as it doesn’t suit his agenda.

These are just some of the indiscretions witnessed from brethren Walsh and Beaton, and their ilk, when it comes to how we are refereed, especially Walsh.

I do believe though, that none of the MIB have quite the full repertoire of deceitful skills like brother Walsh has…..and that is why he was chosen above the rest of the cheating MIB for this game. He is now undoubtedly their main man.

Let’s see if the MIB run true to form here, or if enough pressure can be applied to them in the lead up to this game, to let them know they are under the severest scrutiny, on and off the park.

I believe to win this game we will have to be at our best. No mistakes, highly competitive and disciplined, and on our game from start to finish. And above all, we have to take our chances when they present themselves, to take the cheating MIB out of the equation…

More than anything, I want us to do this for Ange…

Back