Wankers.

Steviebhoy67

I dunno about you but i am sick to the back teeth of seeing people blatently discarding the laws on wearing masks in certain enviroments. They don't care about us or their own families. Here's something I'll probably get pelters for but the truth is it's predominantly in our less well off areas. The " grey trackie brigade, the fekn scallys. I swear to god I'm gonna end up with a criminal record very soon when i lose it. Fekn wearing face protection on your chin or under your nose is making my blood boil. What the fek do they think they are doing to help the overall picture? Ignorant arrogant assholes who should be herded together with like minded people. Do us all a fekn favour.
Rant over. HH🍀

It’s just a pity it attacks the lungs of elderly ethnic people if it attacked the feeble of mind the trackie wearing hoodie fuckwits then would we care but sadly it doesn’t
put a fucking mask on ffs it makes sense even if you don’t cause yir thick as fuck

HH 😱😷

The one thing I don’t get, is people with underlying health issues, like asthma, bronchitis or COPD are excused from wearing them, but to me that’s the very people that NEDD to wear them, if they get it, their dead, anytime I’m in a shop I stay well clear of the feckers, on another note, I’ve heard from a friend that’s VERY high up in the medical profession they’d only discovered that it can be transmitted through the moisture in your eyes, not only should we all be wearing masks, we all should be wearing those plastic visors or goggles 😱

Stevie hits it out of the park

It's a basic disregard of courtesy to their fellow men, women and children. A minor inconvenience which could potentially save lives. Some of these dafties are the same people greetin aboot no getting to the games, but it's their fundamental lack of any good sense that will keep them from getting to games in the near future.

There's a bitter winter coming and there will be plenty of families mourning the needless loss of loved ones as a direct consequence of this virus. Some of these arseholes will be culpable because of their thoughtless and reckless disregard of some pretty straightforward guidance.

The focus has always been on number of deaths but this is a new virus that no-one knows the long term consequences on the survivors (even those who only suffer very mild symptons).

These selfish sods are risking everyone else's health because they don't want to wear a mask for a few minutes - make these idiots wear them running around for a strenuous 12 hour in a stiflingly hot hospital watching people die a terrible lonely death! That will show them what discomfort really is.

The focus has always been on number of deaths but this is a new virus that no-one knows the long term consequences on the survivors (even those who only suffer very mild symptons).

These selfish sods are risking everyone else's health because they don't want to wear a mask for a few minutes - make these idiots wear them running around for a strenuous 12 hour in a stiflingly hot hospital watching people die a terrible lonely death! That will show them what discomfort really is.
It's becoming more apparent that even those who contracted the virus without displaying obvious symptoms are not functioning to full capacity, particularly the pulmonary system and cardiovascular system.

The effects on kids are largely unknown, but there is a genuine concern that vital organs may be compromised as they reach maturation. This is a virus of the ages and may have ramifications for the next 10-years (with or without a vaccine).

The scary part is the sheer fuckwittery of those who buy into the deep state conspiracy theories..........a walk among the tombstones next year might change their minds.

Mate it's a fekn disgrace why us descent people have to put up with these assholes. All they care about is their next fix or benefit payments. Shops and pubs arent doing what they are obliged to do regarding enforcement on masks. They arent security and don't get paid for confrontation with the ignorant. That said if the need for staff becomes necessary to enforce a safer enviroment for all us understanding people then do it.

It's becoming more apparent that even those who contracted the virus without displaying obvious symptoms are not functioning to full capacity, particularly the pulmonary system and cardiovascular system.

The effects on kids are largely unknown, but there is a genuine concern that vital organs may be compromised as they reach maturation. This is a virus of the ages and may have ramifications for the next 10-years (with or without a vaccine).

The scary part is the sheer fuckwittery of those who buy into the deep state conspiracy theories..........a walk among the tombstones next year might change their minds.
I think it's known as collateral damage 🙁

I think it's known as collateral damage 🙁
That appears to be the consensus across the board now, Stevie.

None of the political parties are equipped to deal with the situation and are now just looking at damage limitation and their own exposure.

In fairness though, we shouldn't need any politician to tell us to exercise common sense regarding the simple act of wearing a mask.

Members online

Back