Wankers.

GS, I read a Mario Puzo book (The 4th K) about a fictionalised son of JFK becoming president. To cut a long and convoluted story short, the main plotline centres around a nuclear device being set off in New York with a mass loss of life.

Truth is stranger than fiction and could you really put it past that cunt to drop a big one on one of the blue states?

His brain is fucked with syphilis and adderall.......anything is probable with that twat!
Old movie SP called cat's eye by Stephen king a vignette of stories,predicting the same senerio.😱

Those of us that have to use public transport see day in day out the useless feckers that can't be courteous enough to wear a mask or have it warming up their double or treble chins instead. Selfish wankers indeed. As life opens up, so we see the cases of the virus go up but there are still plenty of Covid deniers out there, David Icke et al. Mother nature won't give up just because the scientists are talking about vaccines so learning to live with this is a priority. I still stay away from busy places and have no intention of travelling abroad until it's 100% safe to do so.

I'm also avoiding a certain bus company owned by a pair of reprobate brothers of an orange hue because they are ramming passengers on without social distancing between the seats. How they are getting away with it God only knows but obviously the powers that be couldn't give a damn.................either that or they are unaware because they're all 'working from home'. 😷😷😷
I'd redact their feckin bus passes if they refuse to comply, Shammy. A good section of them shouldn't even have them in the first place.

I might need a backie up when I declare war on America, GS. I've got my man on the inside and I reckon I can take out Trump by a complex system of ramps and drinking glasses.
Would you not be better aiming for a slightly smaller target than America (you know, like a pre-season unfriendly against minnows) - say, Arbroath instead? Get it right up the smokies, I say. 😁

Would you not be better aiming for a slightly smaller target than America (you know, like a pre-season unfriendly against minnows) - say, Arbroath instead? Get it right up the smokies, I say. 😁
I'm depending on their fisherman to be my navy, BB!!!

Zombies aren't much cop with watter either. Fleg it wie some soap and they are rendered useless.

Anyways, America will have to pay me reparations after the war, so that tree city might just have to relocate to Bermuda soon enough!

I'm depending on their fisherman to be my navy, BB!!!

Zombies aren't much cop with watter either. Fleg it wie some soap and they are rendered useless.

Anyways, America will have to pay me reparations after the war, so that tree city might just have to relocate to Bermuda soon enough!
Wait to the Goods embargo hits SP. Ram yer cokey cola as well.😉

Stevie
I dunno about you but i am sick to the back teeth of seeing people blatently discarding the laws on wearing masks in certain enviroments. They don't care about us or their own families. Here's something I'll probably get pelters for but the truth is it's predominantly in our less well off areas. The " grey trackie brigade, the fekn scallys. I swear to god I'm gonna end up with a criminal record very soon when i lose it. Fekn wearing face protection on your chin or under your nose is making my blood boil. What the fek do they think they are doing to help the overall picture? Ignorant arrogant assholes who should be herded together with like minded people. Do us all a fekn favour.
Rant over. HH🍀

Ok. I get your point about the blatant disregard when they are given strict instructions and choose not to wear them.

Try doing a shift in a big restaurant mate.

Over 600 people we did today. No masks on any of them.

The whole kicking off about it makes me a bit numb.

Same way anyone that has went out for dinner or drank a pint indoors in a public area can litteraly say fuck all to anyone.

No dig at you or anyone else mate but come on tae fuck.

The procedures and levels of supplied PPE issued to service staff would cause NHS and other sectors to revolt.

Have a think about it.

Rant over

Stevie

Ok. I get your point about the blatant disregard when they are given strict instructions and choose not to wear them.

Try doing a shift in a big restaurant mate.

Over 600 people we did today. No masks on any of them.

The whole kicking off about it makes me a bit numb.

Same way anyone that has went out for dinner or drank a pint indoors in a public area can litteraly say fuck all to anyone.

No dig at you or anyone else mate but come on tae fuck.

The procedures and levels of supplied PPE issued to service staff would cause NHS and other sectors to revolt.

Have a think about it.

Rant over
It's called Economic variables mate
1: open=money
2:severice staff cost don't make money expendable.
3: selfish bastards that are that egocentric it wouldn't happen to them.
Rant over mate. 😡

Remember a similar post fae ye Bobo,hundreds of folk in your restauraunt,how the phuq can that many people be tracked and traced? and that's only one day, in one establishment!
stay safe Bobo HH
The human Race makes me dispare at times capacity to do magical things and such a want for a head long march into madness. Read a lot of noam Chomsky brillant insight .

Members online

Latest posts

Back