Want a laugh !!!!!!!!!

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peter's Square.The first Catholic man tells his friends,
"My son is a priest. When he walks into
a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps,
"My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says,
"My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence'."
The fourth Catholic man says very proudly,
"My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."
Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"
She proudly replies,
"I have a daughter,
SLIM
TALL
38D BREASTS
24"WAIST and
36"HIPS.
When she walks into a room, people say,
"Jesus Christ !".

is that what the SFA panel see when viewing Moreloss tackles .
Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peter's Square.The first Catholic man tells his friends,
"My son is a priest. When he walks into
a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps,
"My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says,
"My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence'."
The fourth Catholic man says very proudly,
"My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."
Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"
She proudly replies,
"I have a daughter,
SLIM
TALL
38D BREASTS
24"WAIST and
36"HIPS.
When she walks into a room, people say,
"Jesus Christ !".
He he like it 🤣hh

Aye we can aw dae wi a laff ...Always look on the bright side o life ..

This guy was oot shootin, and shot a duck
He was carrying it hame and met a lassie, who said to him, Can I buy that duck...No he said...She said, I'll gie ye the ride o yer life fur it...Ok he said...….after the 10 mins shaggin, she said oh do that agin, I loved it....He said only if ye gie me the duck back....Oh aye she said,,,,,and they done the dirty deed once agin...

The guy then made his way hame wi the duck...stopped of at the pub fur a pint....a pal in the pub looked at the duck and said ' looked like you had a guid day'...Aye he said.....I got a Fuck fur the Duck, then a Duck fur a Fuck, and aff still got the fuckin Duck ...

Aye we can aw dae wi a laff ...Always look on the bright side o life ..

This guy was oot shootin, and shot a duck
He was carrying it hame and met a lassie, who said to him, Can I buy that duck...No he said...She said, I'll gie ye the ride o yer life fur it...Ok he said...….after the 10 mins shaggin, she said oh do that agin, I loved it....He said only if ye gie me the duck back....Oh aye she said,,,,,and they done the dirty deed once agin...

The guy then made his way hame wi the duck...stopped of at the pub fur a pint....a pal in the pub looked at the duck and said ' looked like you had a guid day'...Aye he said.....I got a Fuck fur the Duck, then a Duck fur a Fuck, and aff still got the fuckin Duck ...
Ha ,naughty but funny ,🙈hh

Back