Want away players careers post Celtic

Bellshill bhoy

How many players have gone on to a better career after Celtic, winning things etc, they all seem to look south of the border and think the grass is greener down there, certainly the money is,
In my opinion piss poor ajar moving to a piss poor provincial team like Brentford is mind boggling, the only thing that will improve will be his bank balance.
Anyway

Kenny dalglish
VVD
Larsson

cant think of many more, perhaps you lot can,
Most of them don’t seem to realise the playing in the green and white hoops is the high point of their careers,…..leave us it’s down hill……

How many players have gone on to a better career after Celtic, winning things etc, they all seem to look south of the border and think the grass is greener down there, certainly the money is,
In my opinion piss poor ajar moving to a piss poor provincial team like Brentford is mind boggling, the only thing that will improve will be his bank balance.
Anyway

Kenny dalglish
VVD
Larsson

Most of them don’t seem to realise the playing in the green and white hoops is the high point of their careers,…..leave us it’s down hill……
Every player who heads down south Bb does so for one reason ..money.
I dont have a problem with that,but I do have a problem with Ajer,s choice,he is going to a club who have absolutely no history as regards to winning trophy,s,he obviously thinks he is better than he is like a lot of our players do,unfortunately for some of them we know different..
£13.5M we won a watch there,Starfelt cost us £4.2m how good does he need to be to be on a par with Ajer certainly not £9.3m worth..

HH

Anyway

Kenny dalglish
VVD
Larsson

Don't think its the mentality of the modern day footballers nowadays BB.
Weather we like it or not, the EPL is the biggest league worldwide, most competitive, and challenging, and the sky TV money has made it that way.
Now for a player to say that they had a successful career, then making it into such a league would be a requirement for them personally to see how good they really are.
I actually feel very proud of all our players who succeed in the demands of such a league, especially when they have shown their worth with us.
There only winners medals May only end up being with us, but we will always have the bragging rights of saying we actually made these players, and in fairness most still realise that, until they want to become traitors for the Scottish media.

Every player who heads down south Bb does so for one reason ..money.
I dont have a problem with that,but I do have a problem with Ajer,s choice,he is going to a club who have absolutely no history as regards to winning trophy,s,he obviously thinks he is better than he is like a lot of our players do,unfortunately for some of them we know different..
£13.5M we won a watch there,Starfelt cost us £4.2m how good does he need to be to be on a par with Ajer certainly not £9.3m worth..

HH
Taking a similar path of VVD is no harm for ajer GS.
Once you can make it to a top high profile club then you can say that you made it, but doesn't mean you were a success either.
The higher up the ladder you climb the more your profile increases, but it also comes with huge risk at getting labelled a flop.
We took a chance with such in Ajeti and still has to prove his worth.
Even that lad from Preston now has to try and rebuild a career by taking the easy money when a real lack of ambition was missing in his decision, one he may well come to regret

The game has changed because of the money and the vast difference between what an EPL or even a Championship club in England can pay compared with the top club and klub in Scotland.

There is no loyalty now so don't expect it and just enjoy decent players and managers when we have them.

The game has changed because of the money and the vast difference between what an EPL or even a Championship club in England can pay compared with the top club and klub in Scotland.

There is no loyalty now so don't expect it and just enjoy decent players and managers when we have them.
Every noo and agin we will get another Larsson or bring through another Tierney.....I can live with that.....Unless we move to a bigger league....that's the way it will be....

Anyway

Kenny dalglish
VVD
Larsson

JAMIE SMITH 😂😂😂who’s agent went into a meeting and asked his client should get whatever henrik was on😂😂😂😂 don’t know whit henrik wiz oan but that clown was oan drugs and no very good wans 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not forgiven. The fans wanted a good start to Anges career as manager, the club needed it and that fucking idiot ruined it. Ange is going to have the media all over him this season and we certainly don't need our own players giving them ammo to pile on the pressure....even sutton last night was saying if he gets celtic to the champions league he'll be a miracle man. So much negativity. A win last night would have given the new man a bit of breathing space. Biton is a fucking arsehole.

agree thing is every fuckin season bitton gets fuckin drafted in to play out of position in qualifiers, that’s a management failure and not for the first time still a fuckin diddy for getting himself sent aff , bad man 😂😂😂😂 wiz gaunae say prick but this is a very PC forum nowadays 😂😂😂😂😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back