Want away players careers post Celtic

Big gay community in Brighton, he might enjoy that
Oh, really? And how would you know that?
Was more about the rumour of eddy going to Brighton shammy, and Brighton been the gay capital of England, just harmless fun I believe nothing serious in it
Maybe. Harmless joke or homophobia? Only Bellshill bhoy knows for sure.

Sorry for those snowflakes that were offended, but for those who don’t or didn’t know Brighton is the gay centre of England, eyebrows used to be raised to anyone said they were away to Brighton on holiday, much like people that go to Thailand, they’re not got all that way to lay on a beach for two weeks,……

I'd hazard a guess that I've pretty much offended everybody that contributes to this site over the last couple of years.

Sometimes I intend to offend, but most of the time I don't.........it just kinda happens.

We have a lot of pub conversations here. The threads often go off in a slightly wayward direction and there are things that are written that might not always be politically correct or socially acceptable. However - these are conversations that happen every day in real life and it's the intent behind those conversations that will determine whether there is a more sinister and malicious agenda at work.

In real life, my mouth works 15 seconds before my brain is fully engaged and I spout some really fucking stupid nonsense that is likely to get me nailed to a cross. It's not intended to cause offence, but there are things that are intended to be humorous which don't always come across the right way to the recipients of my pish.

Context is key and if we were discussing Brighton with each another, then I'm pretty sure no offence would be taken if we suggested that lube would be more practical than sunscreen in that wee city.

By the way, on the subject of want away players.

There was some wee ginger fucker who thought that France would expand his footballing ambitions due to the restrictions of playing in the Glasgow goldfish bowl.

Same wee ginger fucker then decided that selling your soul for 30 pieces of silver was fair payment for basically betraying his own folk.

Not sure if you could call him a success away from Parkhead, but at least for a brief period of time he successfully managed to unite the Glasgow goldfish bowl into a shared sense of hatred.........so I guess he done his bit for city harmony

By the way, on the subject of want away players.

There was some wee ginger fucker who thought that France would expand his footballing ambitions due to the restrictions of playing in the Glasgow goldfish bowl.

Same wee ginger fucker then decided that selling your soul for 30 pieces of silver was fair payment for basically betraying his own folk.

Not sure if you could call him a success away from Parkhead, but at least for a brief period of time he successfully managed to unite the Glasgow goldfish bowl into a shared sense of hatred.........so I guess he done his bit for city harmony
I take offence to the "ginger fucker" bit. Being one myself and Jinky keeps me in good company🤣

I take offence to the "ginger fucker" bit. Being one myself and Jinky keeps me in good company🤣
There's ginger, ginger and then there's the ginger fuckers which are an entirely different breed of the species, Stevie.

You are neither fizzy pop nor a fucker. You are the ginger which is acceptable, loveable and extremely huggable.

I'm a tactile guy and I've got a stockpile of lube for the right occasion.

Members online

Back