Warning!!!!!!

Ally

My daughter was scammed off the net by a website selling firestick 4k amazon. Took £24.99.out her bank account. Website seemed legit even confirmed email, but when emailed them no email existed. Telling you this so that none of you get conned same way. The ads that pop up on here are for fully loaded sticks. Please do not buy from them Thank you ☘️☘️

My daughter was scammed off the net by a website selling firestick 4k amazon. Took £24.99.out her bank account. Website seemed legit even confirmed email, but when emailed them no email existed. Telling you this so that none of you get conned same way. The ads that pop up on here are for fully loaded sticks. Please do not buy from them Thank you ☘️☘️
Try and put a cashback on it straight away.
Should only
ever use paypal through your card when online shopping, unless big names like Amazon etc, even Ebay avoid handing over cash straight from card Paypal or no deal. Bastards.

I cdve stuck all the APKS on an auld Firestick fur u m8, 4k wan really isny much different although I have 2 masel! Download Livenettv & Redbox from Google to ur fone & then put on ur Firestick using the App called AppstoFire. If ur stuck gies a PM m8 but u'll get nearly EVERYTHING on these 2 (Sports wise) whereas for Movies Cinema HD is TOP NOTCH👌👌

I cdve stuck all the APKS on an auld Firestick fur u m8, 4k wan really isny much different although I have 2 masel! Download Livenettv & Redbox from Google to ur fone & then put on ur Firestick using the App called AppstoFire. If ur stuck gies a PM m8 but u'll get nearly EVERYTHING on these 2 (Sports wise) whereas for Movies Cinema HD is TOP NOTCH👌👌
Cheers Sean m8. 👍

Always look at the website's URL and at the real address of the email which might be made to look like, for example, Amazon UK or some other real business but the address ends up looking like firestick@kadsjbgpakrfjngp;akj.com.

Members online

Latest posts

Back