Watching BT Sport in ignorance

Larry7

Sorry for this weird thread, but it concerns my sanity and tonight's game and if I cannot get an answer here then I don't know where else I can go (the BT site is pretty useless).

I've just learnt that I have to work till 8pm tonight, which means I'm going to miss our early kick off tonight. I need to send instructions to my partner to set up our tv or computer in order that I can watch the match, kick by kick, ignorant of the score. She's not that technically minded.

Should I ask her to start the match and then pause it?

It this doesn't work, how soon do BT put up full replays on the site?

Hail hail

Sorry for this weird thread, but it concerns my sanity and tonight's game and if I cannot get an answer here then I don't know where else I can go (the BT site is pretty useless).

I've just learnt that I have to work till 8pm tonight, which means I'm going to miss our early kick off tonight. I need to send instructions to my partner to set up our tv or computer in order that I can watch the match, kick by kick, ignorant of the score. She's not that technically minded.

Should I ask her to start the match and then pause it?

It this doesn't work, how soon do BT put up full replays on the site?

Hail hail
You can only pause B/T for one hour so that doesn't help what about setting up a recording from home or on your mobile???

Why not ask her to start the match and then tell her to press the red button for record and then you can you can play from the start when you get in.

Reactions: TET
This is a conundrum. I can only get bt through my computer (then I put it through the telly from that), so I can't record. Never mind. I've found an option to record the screen as a video, but she'll never manage it.

I guess I'll have to watch it knowing the score.

Thanks for the info.

Members online

Latest posts

Back