Wattenacio and Gerrard

Imatim

Believe it or believe it not, the word is Gerrard met with he who is called Walter and only Walter and was convinced to model his tactics after he who goes by the name of Walter and only (ffs they get the drift - ed)

The problems arise however when things aren't going according to plan and things need to be changed.

Gerrard hasn't a clue how to change things as per the substitutions he makes which are usually too late and/or tactically inept.

This bit of info has come directly from a source very close to the inner sanctum at Sevco who in a previous life drove a bus and is averse to Catholicism......allegedly

Stay tuned for further info

Walters "tactics" have always been summed up by their run to the UEFA cup Final. Literally every team played them off the park in that run. If advice is being given on how to apply that to this team then they will struggle.

What if Slippy is Walter in disguise??:unsure:
Hear me out. Squinty goes to Liverpool match with some of his dodgy associates. Kidnaps Slippy and steals his face (refer to movie Face/Off). Sticks it on Walter. Why? I hear you all ask. Squinty wants to generate money from the hoards and try to bring in sponsers using a well known face in world football. Walter just doesn't cut it as himself. The real Slippy is locked in a cellar in Liverpool with no face. It's Walter in the dugout I'm telling you.(y)

Strange that should come up,friends and I were discussing is SG
actually managing the team,because of the similarities.
Or is he just a big name draw.
Stranger than fiction it seems.

The EBT funded cardigan managed to bore his way to some success when he managed the old rangers. But that was when their tax dodging enabled them to buy better players than the current incarnation can afford. What they need now is access to something like moneylaundering if they want to recreate Waldos glory days.

What if Slippy is Walter in disguise??:unsure:
Hear me out. Squinty goes to Liverpool match with some of his dodgy associates. Kidnaps Slippy and steals his face (refer to movie Face/Off). Sticks it on Walter. Why? I hear you all ask. Squinty wants to generate money from the hoards and try to bring in sponsers using a well known face in world football. Walter just doesn't cut it as himself. The real Slippy is locked in a cellar in Liverpool with no face. It's Walter in the dugout I'm telling you.(y)

I think you may just have nailed it :ROFLMAO:

I said to friends at the game last Sunday - Watty without the financial doping.
What I should have said was that this time they don't have enough of someone else's cash to break us.

They don't have a clue trott out the same old tactic park the bus a Wally move from way back add to that thugs united I can hear the buzz in the Lviv boys ear get That other we man from Hearts we can really kill them then ,A disgrace to to the league

Aye and the hoards from hunland love it and they will have to pay £105 for the next 3 instalments to watch the mince that mob serve up. Gullible they are .com

Latest posts

Back